I am going to be in Dublin for 4 days in August /13. First day will be an organized city tour, so then have 3 days to do " out " trips highly recommended by Fodorites !!! I will not be driving, so am looking at bus tours or private taxi tours. Please advise and thank you in advance.
Dublin for 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 2 Which Florence hotel?
- 3 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 4 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 5 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 6 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 7 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 8 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 9 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 13 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 14 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 15 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 16 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 17 Spain vacation help
- 18 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 19 April in Madrid
- 20 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 21 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 22 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 23 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 24 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 25 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.