I am going to be in Dublin for 4 days in August /13. First day will be an organized city tour, so then have 3 days to do " out " trips highly recommended by Fodorites !!! I will not be driving, so am looking at bus tours or private taxi tours. Please advise and thank you in advance.
Dublin for 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 2 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 5 Italy and Croatia
- 6 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Help with England/Wales tour
- 9 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 10 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 13 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 14 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 15 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 16 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 17 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 18 Where to go in France mid July?
- 19 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 20 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 21 Cruise the River Shannon
- 22 Is Venice really dirty?
- 23 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 24 Ireland or Scotland
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report