Short video on Dublin city cente , all these places can be explored on foot from the Spire of Dublin
Hope this can be used as some references for those who plan to travel there
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 2 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 3 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 4 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 UK Theatre site won't accept US zip code
- 9 Best Greek Island
- 10 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 11 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 12 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 13 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 14 Night Bus?
- 15 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 16 Spain in November
- 17 What to chowe..Tomar, Alcobaca, Batalha
- 18 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 21 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 22 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 23 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 24 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 25 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal