We will spend 2 nights in Dublin when arriving to Ireland Oct. 1. We don't plan to rent a car until we leave Dublin to tour the south and central part of Ireland. We are looking for a car rental place that will be easy to get to with our luggage (via public transport or taxi); yet maybe near the southern edge of town so we don't have too difficult of a time exiting the city. Any suggestions? There are 4 adults in our party. Thanks!
Dublin-best place to rent car to easily exit city to South part of country
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 7 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 8 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 Advises for trip to Russia
- 11 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 14 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 15 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 16 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 17 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 18 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 19 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 20 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 21 First time traveler to Ireland
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 25 Prague - must see