We will spend 2 nights in Dublin when arriving to Ireland Oct. 1. We don't plan to rent a car until we leave Dublin to tour the south and central part of Ireland. We are looking for a car rental place that will be easy to get to with our luggage (via public transport or taxi); yet maybe near the southern edge of town so we don't have too difficult of a time exiting the city. Any suggestions? There are 4 adults in our party. Thanks!
Dublin-best place to rent car to easily exit city to South part of country
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matisse at Tate
- 2 Ireland Southwest
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 5 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 6 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 7 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 8 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 9 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 10 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 11 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 12 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 13 London and Where Else in late December?
- 14 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 15 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 16 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 17 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 18 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 19 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 20 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 24 3 weeks in Europe
- 25 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?