We will spend 2 nights in Dublin when arriving to Ireland Oct. 1. We don't plan to rent a car until we leave Dublin to tour the south and central part of Ireland. We are looking for a car rental place that will be easy to get to with our luggage (via public transport or taxi); yet maybe near the southern edge of town so we don't have too difficult of a time exiting the city. Any suggestions? There are 4 adults in our party. Thanks!
Dublin-best place to rent car to easily exit city to South part of country
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 5 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 8 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 9 Location of hotel in Rome
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 London hotel
- 12 Paris in April?
- 13 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 14 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 15 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 16 Reims for a day
- 17 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 18 car rental companies Italy
- 19 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 20 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 21 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 What are the best places to see in England
- 24 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 25 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help