We will spend 2 nights in Dublin when arriving to Ireland Oct. 1. We don't plan to rent a car until we leave Dublin to tour the south and central part of Ireland. We are looking for a car rental place that will be easy to get to with our luggage (via public transport or taxi); yet maybe near the southern edge of town so we don't have too difficult of a time exiting the city. Any suggestions? There are 4 adults in our party. Thanks!
Dublin-best place to rent car to easily exit city to South part of country
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 2 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 3 Italy Spending Budget
- 4 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 5 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 6 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 7 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 10 Brussels in 2 days
- 11 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 12 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 13 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 14 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 15 Ireland or Scotland
- 16 Nice to the luberons
- 17 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 18 Cotswolds first time
- 19 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 20 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 21 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 22 Schengen rule made easy
- 23 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 24 London hotel tax is 20%
- 25 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot