Once our flight arrives at the airport, how long does it normally take to get through customs? This will be my first overseas flight, and I'm trying to figure out how much time we will be spending at the airport. Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 4 Day trips by train from Milan
- 5 London dining service charge
- 6 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 7 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 8 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 9 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 10 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 11 London Paris
- 12 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 13 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 14 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 15 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 16 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 17 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 18 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 19 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 20 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 21 Advance Booking for Spain
- 22 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 23 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 24 Norwegian air
- 25 3 Wake-up calls