I will be in Dublin in Sept. and am considering a side trip to Liverpool. Questions./
What's the best way to get there?
Do Meds have to be in original containers?
I can spend 2 days doing this.
Tnx. for helping.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 3 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 4 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 Paris cooking classes
- 9 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 18 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 21 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 22 Perugia
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas