We are renting a car in Cadiz for an eight day road trip in the south. We will be dropping it off at the Malaga Airport before flying to Barcelona. Should we look for someplace else in Malaga for drop-off to save money? Do we need to buy all the insurances they offer? I also read that it is impossible to drive into Granada????
Drop Car Spain Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 2 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 3 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 4 London hotel tax is 20%
- 5 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 8 Aaah...Umbria!
- 9 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 15 Provence : So many places too little time
- 16 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 17 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 18 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 19 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 20 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 21 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 22 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 23 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 24 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 25 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.