We are renting a car in Cadiz for an eight day road trip in the south. We will be dropping it off at the Malaga Airport before flying to Barcelona. Should we look for someplace else in Malaga for drop-off to save money? Do we need to buy all the insurances they offer? I also read that it is impossible to drive into Granada????
Drop Car Spain Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 2 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 3 Shipping Prosecco
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 6 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 7 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 8 Your favourite places in Bath
- 9 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 10 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 11 Italy and Croatia
- 12 Europe Tour with Kids
- 13 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Lakes District UK
- 16 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 17 Kimhe--flamenco
- 18 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 19 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 20 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 21 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 22 Italy 14 days
- 23 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 24 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 25 Best way to get from paris to florence?