We are renting a car in Cadiz for an eight day road trip in the south. We will be dropping it off at the Malaga Airport before flying to Barcelona. Should we look for someplace else in Malaga for drop-off to save money? Do we need to buy all the insurances they offer? I also read that it is impossible to drive into Granada????
Drop Car Spain Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Votes "No"
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 1 week Tuscany in November
- 5 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 6 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 7 Sunny September Trip Report
- 8 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Gift for French business associate
- 12 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 17 Gtg San Antonio
- 18 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 20 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 21 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore