We are renting a car in Cadiz for an eight day road trip in the south. We will be dropping it off at the Malaga Airport before flying to Barcelona. Should we look for someplace else in Malaga for drop-off to save money? Do we need to buy all the insurances they offer? I also read that it is impossible to drive into Granada????
Drop Car Spain Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in October 2015
- 2 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 3 Study Abroad: Alicante, Spain?
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 6 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Halloween in Paris
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 12 I dream of Europe
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 17 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 18 London Trip Travel
- 19 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 20 Itinerary 20 days
- 21 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 22 Cotswold Churches
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris