We are renting a car in Cadiz for an eight day road trip in the south. We will be dropping it off at the Malaga Airport before flying to Barcelona. Should we look for someplace else in Malaga for drop-off to save money? Do we need to buy all the insurances they offer? I also read that it is impossible to drive into Granada????
Drop Car Spain Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 2 CDG to Lannion
- 3 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 4 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 5 walking guide in Paris
- 6 Blog updates from Europe.
- 7 Looking for add on city
- 8 Trip to Pyrenees
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 11 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 12 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 13 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 14 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 17 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 20 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 21 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 22 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 23 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 24 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 25 Taxi service in Nice