I'm planning on driving from Brugge to Paris and don't want to battle the Paris streets. Is there a park and ride on the A1 where I can take the metro/subway into the city center? Charles De Gaul Airport? Does any one know approx. what it would cost to Park at CDG and take the subway in? Does anyone have a better option? Thanks!
Driving/Parking in Paris: Park and Ride?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Share Your Smile
- 2 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 4 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 5 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 6 Lakes District UK
- 7 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 8 St Germain
- 9 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 10 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 13 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 14 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 15 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Rome Areas to stay
- 17 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 20 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 21 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 22 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 23 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 24 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 25 When to go to Sicily