I'm planning on driving from Brugge to Paris and don't want to battle the Paris streets. Is there a park and ride on the A1 where I can take the metro/subway into the city center? Charles De Gaul Airport? Does any one know approx. what it would cost to Park at CDG and take the subway in? Does anyone have a better option? Thanks!
Driving/Parking in Paris: Park and Ride?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Story of the German Christmas star
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 9 driving in france with kids
- 10 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 11 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 18 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 19 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 20 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 21 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 22 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 23 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report