We've always wanted to visit Norway and I'm looking into the option of either ferrying from Harwich to Hook of Holland or Eurotunnel to Calais (we live in Essex), driving up to Denmark, and then a ferry over to Norway to spend the majority of the holiday there (although I'll break up the journeys with 1 or 2 overnight stays).
Interested to know if anyone else has done similar, any tips, and also what time of year might be good to do this? I'm thinking either Easter break (first 2 weeks of April) or beginning of Summer holidays at the end of July 2 kids in school and want to avoid pulling them out for any time as we may need to save that option for Florida later in the year).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Beaune France
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 5 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 advance tickets?
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 38 Days in Paris
- 13 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 14 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 A week in Paris
- 16 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 19 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 20 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 21 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing