We've always wanted to visit Norway and I'm looking into the option of either ferrying from Harwich to Hook of Holland or Eurotunnel to Calais (we live in Essex), driving up to Denmark, and then a ferry over to Norway to spend the majority of the holiday there (although I'll break up the journeys with 1 or 2 overnight stays).
Interested to know if anyone else has done similar, any tips, and also what time of year might be good to do this? I'm thinking either Easter break (first 2 weeks of April) or beginning of Summer holidays at the end of July 2 kids in school and want to avoid pulling them out for any time as we may need to save that option for Florida later in the year).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실제카지노 《→❞【 SSK68。CoM 】❞←》슈퍼카지노실제카지노
- 2 Canal du Midi
- 3 Family vacation to europe
- 4 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 5 Day in Madrid
- 6 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 7 Barcelona and...
- 8 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 9 charming cities in Spain
- 10 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 13 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 14 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 15 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 16 Spain during Holy Week
- 17 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 18 Le Marche Research Help
- 19 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 24 Norway itinerary advice needed
- 25 Paris catacombs question