I´m planning a trip for next May and i´m thinking in driving from Zurich to Vienna.
The idea is to stay some days in Zurich, then drive to Innsbruck via Liechtenstein, stay some days in Innsbruck, drive to Salzburg, stay some days there and finally drive to Vienna where i will return the car.
How many days do you recommend to spend in each city? From salzburg i would like to go to Hallstat and i would like to drive the Grosslockner road.
Any sugestions for my itinerary???
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alItalia
- 2 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 3 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 4 Is Sicily Safe?
- 5 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Clean up spam
- 8 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 9 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 10 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 11 Mykonos Beach Club
- 12 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 13 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 14 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 15 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 16 Visit to Engand
- 17 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 18 Trip in September
- 19 Which city order makes most sense?
- 20 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 21 London Restaurants
- 22 Munich Hotel Location
- 23 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 24 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 25 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed