I´m planning a trip for next May and i´m thinking in driving from Zurich to Vienna.
The idea is to stay some days in Zurich, then drive to Innsbruck via Liechtenstein, stay some days in Innsbruck, drive to Salzburg, stay some days there and finally drive to Vienna where i will return the car.
How many days do you recommend to spend in each city? From salzburg i would like to go to Hallstat and i would like to drive the Grosslockner road.
Any sugestions for my itinerary???
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 2 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 3 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 6 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 7 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 8 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 9 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 12 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 15 Norwegian Air?
- 16 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 17 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 18 Highclare Castle
- 19 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 20 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 21 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 24 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 25 Travelling to Russia during FIFA