I´m planning a trip for next May and i´m thinking in driving from Zurich to Vienna.
The idea is to stay some days in Zurich, then drive to Innsbruck via Liechtenstein, stay some days in Innsbruck, drive to Salzburg, stay some days there and finally drive to Vienna where i will return the car.
How many days do you recommend to spend in each city? From salzburg i would like to go to Hallstat and i would like to drive the Grosslockner road.
Any sugestions for my itinerary???
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 2 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 3 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 4 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 5 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 10 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 11 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 12 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 15 Super Cover For Hertz
- 16 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 17 When to Visit Scotland
- 18 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 19 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 20 Amalfi Coast help
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Sicily
- 23 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)