I´m planning a trip for next May and i´m thinking in driving from Zurich to Vienna.
The idea is to stay some days in Zurich, then drive to Innsbruck via Liechtenstein, stay some days in Innsbruck, drive to Salzburg, stay some days there and finally drive to Vienna where i will return the car.
How many days do you recommend to spend in each city? From salzburg i would like to go to Hallstat and i would like to drive the Grosslockner road.
Any sugestions for my itinerary???
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 2 Madrid/Lisbon
- 3 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Rome-Itinerary
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Walking itinerary in England?
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 14 Killarney
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost