Me and my wife are leaving on Friday the 28th headed from America to Munich, Germany to pickup a new car via European Delivery. We will then be driving the car across Germany To Bruges then up to Amsterdam and then to Berlin where we will be dropping off the car and flying back to America. We both love food and beer and I am a Medieval Studies History major. We both enjoy occasional night life, but are really interested in seeing castles, old towns and seeing the sights. We would love recommendations on what to do while we're traveling and anything else anyone would like to share. Our plans include spending the night in Munich Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th, spending the night in Cologne on Monday 31st, Bruges on Tuesday 1st, Amsterdam on Wednesday 2nd, Hamburg on Thursday 3rd and then Berlin 4th and 5th.
Driving Tour from Munich -> Belgium ->Netherlands->Berlin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Rome
- 2 hiking in northern italy in october
- 3 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 4 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 5 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 6 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 7 3 days in Rome
- 8 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 9 First Trip to Europe
- 10 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 11 week in calabria
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 Globus Tours
- 14 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 15 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 19 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 22 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 23 Paris Hidden Railway
- 24 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?