I'm a newcomer on this site, and I am looking for people who have experienced driving from Western Europe to Eastern Ukraine (Kharkiv).
I already know the country as I lived there a couple of years some time ago, but never drove there for such a long trip.
Any advice about that ?
Also, I am planning to sleep in Lviv, any suggestion for a decent and cheap hotel ? Does Lviv-Kharkiv seem feasible in one day ?
Thanks in advance for your insight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 Where in Paris?
- 4 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 5 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 6 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 9 Guides - Matera
- 10 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 11 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 12 Spain Itinerary Help
- 13 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 14 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 17 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 18 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 19 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 20 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 21 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 22 cell phone companys
- 23 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 24 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 25 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August