I'm a newcomer on this site, and I am looking for people who have experienced driving from Western Europe to Eastern Ukraine (Kharkiv).
I already know the country as I lived there a couple of years some time ago, but never drove there for such a long trip.
Any advice about that ?
Also, I am planning to sleep in Lviv, any suggestion for a decent and cheap hotel ? Does Lviv-Kharkiv seem feasible in one day ?
Thanks in advance for your insight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 Safety in Rome
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Chur or St Moritz?
- 7 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 8 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 10 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 11 Europe First Timers
- 12 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 16 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 17 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 18 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 19 Apartment Montreux area
- 20 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 21 Crete Holiday
- 22 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 23 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 24 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 25 Greek Village