I'm a newcomer on this site, and I am looking for people who have experienced driving from Western Europe to Eastern Ukraine (Kharkiv).
I already know the country as I lived there a couple of years some time ago, but never drove there for such a long trip.
Any advice about that ?
Also, I am planning to sleep in Lviv, any suggestion for a decent and cheap hotel ? Does Lviv-Kharkiv seem feasible in one day ?
Thanks in advance for your insight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://ozfacts.com/duoslim-garcinia
- 2 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 3 We are looking for friends to work together!
- 4 Porto in January
- 5 Birlikte çalışacak arkadaşlar arıyoruz!
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 10 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 11 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 12 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 13 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 14 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 15 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 16 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 17 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 18 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 19 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 20 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 21 Scotland itinerary advice
- 22 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 23 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 24 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 25 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train