I'm a newcomer on this site, and I am looking for people who have experienced driving from Western Europe to Eastern Ukraine (Kharkiv).
I already know the country as I lived there a couple of years some time ago, but never drove there for such a long trip.
Any advice about that ?
Also, I am planning to sleep in Lviv, any suggestion for a decent and cheap hotel ? Does Lviv-Kharkiv seem feasible in one day ?
Thanks in advance for your insight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 2 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 3 New Airline for Naxos
- 4 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 5 Salzburg Christmas Eve Dinner
- 6 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 7 RHK's Fall escape
- 8 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 9 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 10 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 11 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 12 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 13 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 14 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 15 2 days in Aeolian Islands
- 16 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 17 Edgard bus website English version?
- 18 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 19 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 20 Europe Itinerary
- 21 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 22 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 25 Charming hotel in Milan?