I'm a newcomer on this site, and I am looking for people who have experienced driving from Western Europe to Eastern Ukraine (Kharkiv).
I already know the country as I lived there a couple of years some time ago, but never drove there for such a long trip.
Any advice about that ?
Also, I am planning to sleep in Lviv, any suggestion for a decent and cheap hotel ? Does Lviv-Kharkiv seem feasible in one day ?
Thanks in advance for your insight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 바다 이야기 게임 ● 연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 3 릴게임이란 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 5 릴게임총판 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Paris Metro
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 14 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 20 Cambrils
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 CDG airport and connection time
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?