I'm a newcomer on this site, and I am looking for people who have experienced driving from Western Europe to Eastern Ukraine (Kharkiv).
I already know the country as I lived there a couple of years some time ago, but never drove there for such a long trip.
Any advice about that ?
Also, I am planning to sleep in Lviv, any suggestion for a decent and cheap hotel ? Does Lviv-Kharkiv seem feasible in one day ?
Thanks in advance for your insight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT WINDOWS10 WINDOWS CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 WINDOWS10
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 International drivers permit
- 4 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 5 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Paris advice with kids
- 8 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 9 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 10 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 13 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 14 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 15 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 16 Amsterdam highlights
- 17 Villa in Italy
- 18 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 19 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 20 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 21 Paris travel help
- 22 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 23 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 24 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 25 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle