I'm a newcomer on this site, and I am looking for people who have experienced driving from Western Europe to Eastern Ukraine (Kharkiv).
I already know the country as I lived there a couple of years some time ago, but never drove there for such a long trip.
Any advice about that ?
Also, I am planning to sleep in Lviv, any suggestion for a decent and cheap hotel ? Does Lviv-Kharkiv seem feasible in one day ?
Thanks in advance for your insight
Driving to Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your favourite places in Bath
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 8 Shipping Prosecco
- 9 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 10 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 11 Europe Tour with Kids
- 12 Italy - Month of July
- 13 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 14 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days