We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 2 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 3 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 4 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 5 explore Italy on a budget
- 6 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 8 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 9 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 10 French Prem Train Fares
- 11 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 12 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 13 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 14 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 15 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 16 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 17 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 18 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 19 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 20 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 21 Dublin to Dingle?
- 22 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 23 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 24 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 25 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?