We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 2 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 7 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 8 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 9 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 10 Passport proplems
- 11 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 12 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 13 Itinerary help...
- 14 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 15 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 16 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 17 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 18 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 19 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 20 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 21 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 22 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 23 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 24 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 25 A week in Paris
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?