We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 8 Transportation in Barcelona
- 9 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 12 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt