We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen Tour Companies
- 2 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 CDG much improved
- 7 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 10 Ronda Wine/biking
- 11 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Italy bus or train
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 19 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 20 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 21 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 22 Canal du Midi
- 23 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 24 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 25 Perugia
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?