We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP GET Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8SS~999~8045 HP FIXED>>
- 2 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 4 Scotland - We're Here!
- 5 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 6 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 7 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 8 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 9 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 IWM
- 12 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 13 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 14 Guided Vatican Tours
- 15 Avoid Europcar!
- 16 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 17 Couscous
- 18 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 19 Train / Calabria
- 20 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 21 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 22 London in Winter Report
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 24 16 days in France and Italy
- 25 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?