We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 2 21 Days in Central Europe
- 3 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 4 No points in Paris .....
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 7 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 8 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 9 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 13 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 14 Pronunciation
- 15 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 16 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 17 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 18 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 22 best time to book accommodation
- 23 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 24 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 25 London visit