We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Hotels that we found special
- 8 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 11 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 14 Too many Trip Reports
- 15 Great London Bars with a view
- 16 Rome Food Tour
- 17 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Art in Paris
- 20 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Rental car while in Ireland
- 23 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 Roussillon, a photo essay