We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 6 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 9 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 10 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 11 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 12 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 13 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 14 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 15 Scuol, Switzerland
- 16 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 17 2 Weeks in Paris
- 18 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 19 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 20 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 22 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 23 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 24 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 25 Internet or travel agent?