We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 4 How much luggage?????
- 5 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 6 100 years of French gratitude
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 9 Need help with itinerary
- 10 eateries in Puglia
- 11 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 12 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 13 Help with France itinerary
- 14 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 London GTG late September?
- 17 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 18 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 19 Driving St. Bernard Pass going from Venice to Tasch
- 20 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 21 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 22 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 23 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 24 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 25 Rose Petals and Reflections