We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 Travel with Teens
- 9 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 10 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 13 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 14 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 15 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 16 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 17 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 22 I think this is a scam!
- 23 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 24 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 25 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?