We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 Iceland 3 day layover
- 3 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 4 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 7 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 8 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 9 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 10 Milos beach stay
- 11 Paris to Bordeaux
- 12 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 13 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 14 WWI Battlefields
- 15 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 16 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 17 Train travel
- 18 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 19 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 20 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 21 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 22 Christmas Markets 2017
- 23 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 24 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 25 US AARP discounts in Europe
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?