We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 3 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 4 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Help With Vienna
- 7 Nice or Marseille??
- 8 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 14 France, Italy and Greec
- 15 gites de france or agritourism
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 19 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Dresden or Leipzig
- 24 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 25 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger