We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 2 Trains Austria
- 3 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 4 Trains
- 5 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 6 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 7 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 8 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Denmark cycle tour
- 11 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 12 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 13 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 14 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 15 Train from Sarlat
- 16 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 17 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 18 Naples vs Sorrento
- 19 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 20 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 21 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 22 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 23 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 24 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 25 Easter holidays in Spain, loved it!