We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 2 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 3 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 4 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 5 Storage of extra luggage
- 6 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 7 Avignon
- 8 L'As Du Fallafel
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 Tallinn for 1st time
- 11 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 12 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 13 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 14 September in Switzerland
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 17 Italy train travel question
- 18 Santorini for three nights
- 19 Norway by motorhome
- 20 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 21 Need Help, Iceland
- 22 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 23 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 24 New 9 day late August Itinerary (West Fjords, W, SW, S, SE)
- 25 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?