We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 6 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 9 Portugal Trip
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 12 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 16 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 21 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 22 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 23 Schengen Visa Rules
- 24 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?