We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 3 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 4 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 7 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 8 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 9 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 10 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Undisclsoed location
- 13 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 14 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 15 Rome to venice
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 19 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 20 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 23 Need help with my itinerary
- 24 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 25 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?