We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 2 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 3 RFID Protection
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 12 days europe
- 6 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 7 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 8 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 9 Beaches in Southern France
- 10 Rail pass question
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 Paris to Ramstein
- 13 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 14 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 15 3 days with a Swindon base
- 16 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 17 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 18 Amalfi coast
- 19 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 20 If you had four months...
- 21 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 22 italy itinerary
- 23 Ravello to Paestum
- 24 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 25 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?