We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 2 Granada
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 9 Pyrenees logistics
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 caroline_venezia
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 20 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 21 Normandy and Loire
- 22 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 23 Italy dolomites
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 Northern Europe in April-May