We're driving from London to Chipping Campden and will spend 2 nights there. I'm looking for suggestions on what to see and do there and on the way to and from. It looks like there are some good circular walks in the Costwolds - any recommendations for a good walk with kids? I was also wondering if there are any baths in the area to see (we aren't going to Bath). After 2 nights we're driving to Luton Airport and would like to see things on the way as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 2 Athens Help
- 3 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 4 Transport for local Venice travel
- 5 London vacation rental agency
- 6 Sim Card
- 7 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 8 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Borghese Gallery Question
- 12 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 13 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 14 SE ITALY
- 15 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 16 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 17 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 18 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 19 Sicily help
- 20 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 21 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 22 Towns around Lucca
- 23 Cork questions
- 24 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 25 Italy Vacation
Driving to the Cotswolds with 7 and 9 year old - what should we see?