how's this idea? since i'll already be in budapest, i'm thinking of renting a car and driving to northern romania for a day trip before heading up to krakow...has anybody done this/any advice?
driving to Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Ireland trip
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 4 Switzerland help...?
- 5 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 6 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 7 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 8 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Story of the German Christmas star
- 12 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 13 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 Italy dolomites
- 16 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 17 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 18 Scuol, Switzerland
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 22 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 23 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 24 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 25 Italy 2015: making the internal plans