At the end of September I will be driving from Brussels to Tallinn, Estonia. I have done this before, but always via
Skandinavia, taking the night ferry from Stokholm to Tallinn.
This time I will drive through Germany, Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. My Estonian girlfriend will be with me so we
shouldn't encounter to many language problems. Between us we can speak English, German, French, Estonian and
I would like to have information from anyone who has driven this route. Or perhaps local info from people living in
these countries. We are intending to spend a couple of nights in Poland, en route. And hopefully trace some relations
of my girlfriend in Lithuania, near Klaipeda.
We intend to depart Belgium on 25th September and be in Tallinn by 29/30th.
Thanks for any advice and info.
Driving to Estonia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 4 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 8 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 11 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 20 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 21 London visit
- 22 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?