At the end of September I will be driving from Brussels to Tallinn, Estonia. I have done this before, but always via
Skandinavia, taking the night ferry from Stokholm to Tallinn.
This time I will drive through Germany, Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. My Estonian girlfriend will be with me so we
shouldn't encounter to many language problems. Between us we can speak English, German, French, Estonian and
I would like to have information from anyone who has driven this route. Or perhaps local info from people living in
these countries. We are intending to spend a couple of nights in Poland, en route. And hopefully trace some relations
of my girlfriend in Lithuania, near Klaipeda.
We intend to depart Belgium on 25th September and be in Tallinn by 29/30th.
Thanks for any advice and info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places of interest
- 2 vienna
- 3 Questions about Polish sights
- 4 Croatia Ferry Help
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 7 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 8 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 getting to CDG
- 11 Ireland hotel questions
- 12 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 17 Switzerland in November?
- 18 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 19 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 20 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 23 Barcelona cooking classes
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)