At the end of September I will be driving from Brussels to Tallinn, Estonia. I have done this before, but always via
Skandinavia, taking the night ferry from Stokholm to Tallinn.
This time I will drive through Germany, Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. My Estonian girlfriend will be with me so we
shouldn't encounter to many language problems. Between us we can speak English, German, French, Estonian and
I would like to have information from anyone who has driven this route. Or perhaps local info from people living in
these countries. We are intending to spend a couple of nights in Poland, en route. And hopefully trace some relations
of my girlfriend in Lithuania, near Klaipeda.
We intend to depart Belgium on 25th September and be in Tallinn by 29/30th.
Thanks for any advice and info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 3 Summer Travel order
- 4 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 5 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Swiss Travel Pass
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 12 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 13 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 24 hours in Zurich
- 16 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 17 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 18 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 19 Trip suggestion
- 20 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 21 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 25 Dijon in December!