At the end of September I will be driving from Brussels to Tallinn, Estonia. I have done this before, but always via
Skandinavia, taking the night ferry from Stokholm to Tallinn.
This time I will drive through Germany, Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. My Estonian girlfriend will be with me so we
shouldn't encounter to many language problems. Between us we can speak English, German, French, Estonian and
I would like to have information from anyone who has driven this route. Or perhaps local info from people living in
these countries. We are intending to spend a couple of nights in Poland, en route. And hopefully trace some relations
of my girlfriend in Lithuania, near Klaipeda.
We intend to depart Belgium on 25th September and be in Tallinn by 29/30th.
Thanks for any advice and info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 6 alcazar question and seville advice
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Bernese Oberland
- 9 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 10 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 11 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 12 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 13 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 16 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 17 Threat Level in UK
- 18 ATM
- 19 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 20 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 21 Living in Paris......for a week
- 22 ATM help
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 25 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages