At the end of September I will be driving from Brussels to Tallinn, Estonia. I have done this before, but always via
Skandinavia, taking the night ferry from Stokholm to Tallinn.
This time I will drive through Germany, Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. My Estonian girlfriend will be with me so we
shouldn't encounter to many language problems. Between us we can speak English, German, French, Estonian and
I would like to have information from anyone who has driven this route. Or perhaps local info from people living in
these countries. We are intending to spend a couple of nights in Poland, en route. And hopefully trace some relations
of my girlfriend in Lithuania, near Klaipeda.
We intend to depart Belgium on 25th September and be in Tallinn by 29/30th.
Thanks for any advice and info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen Tour Companies
- 2 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Vacation
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Praiano hotel question
- 8 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 21 Rome-Itinerary
- 22 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 25 Sabbatical in Tuscany