At the end of September I will be driving from Brussels to Tallinn, Estonia. I have done this before, but always via
Skandinavia, taking the night ferry from Stokholm to Tallinn.
This time I will drive through Germany, Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. My Estonian girlfriend will be with me so we
shouldn't encounter to many language problems. Between us we can speak English, German, French, Estonian and
I would like to have information from anyone who has driven this route. Or perhaps local info from people living in
these countries. We are intending to spend a couple of nights in Poland, en route. And hopefully trace some relations
of my girlfriend in Lithuania, near Klaipeda.
We intend to depart Belgium on 25th September and be in Tallinn by 29/30th.
Thanks for any advice and info.
Driving to Estonia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 2 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 10 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 Rome Accommodation
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 15 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Novels set in Greece