At the end of September I will be driving from Brussels to Tallinn, Estonia. I have done this before, but always via
Skandinavia, taking the night ferry from Stokholm to Tallinn.
This time I will drive through Germany, Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. My Estonian girlfriend will be with me so we
shouldn't encounter to many language problems. Between us we can speak English, German, French, Estonian and
I would like to have information from anyone who has driven this route. Or perhaps local info from people living in
these countries. We are intending to spend a couple of nights in Poland, en route. And hopefully trace some relations
of my girlfriend in Lithuania, near Klaipeda.
We intend to depart Belgium on 25th September and be in Tallinn by 29/30th.
Thanks for any advice and info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 2 Itinerary Assistance
- 3 Where will Britain go?
- 4 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 5 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 6 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 7 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 8 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 9 Barcelona completely overrated
- 10 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 11 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 12 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 13 Budapest on a budget
- 14 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 15 Where to stay in London
- 16 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 17 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 18 Europe Destination with kids?
- 19 Puglia; hate to leave it but how to get back to Toronto
- 20 Medieval festival of Pierrefonds
- 21 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 22 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 23 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 24 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 25 Italy Itinerary - Puglia, Rome and ?