At the end of September I will be driving from Brussels to Tallinn, Estonia. I have done this before, but always via
Skandinavia, taking the night ferry from Stokholm to Tallinn.
This time I will drive through Germany, Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. My Estonian girlfriend will be with me so we
shouldn't encounter to many language problems. Between us we can speak English, German, French, Estonian and
I would like to have information from anyone who has driven this route. Or perhaps local info from people living in
these countries. We are intending to spend a couple of nights in Poland, en route. And hopefully trace some relations
of my girlfriend in Lithuania, near Klaipeda.
We intend to depart Belgium on 25th September and be in Tallinn by 29/30th.
Thanks for any advice and info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 2 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 3 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 4 Andalucia in December
- 5 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 6 England and Wales by public transport
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 10 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 11 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 12 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 13 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 14 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 15 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 18 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 19 Vienna or Budapest?
- 20 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 21 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 22 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 23 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 24 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 25 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions