At the end of September I will be driving from Brussels to Tallinn, Estonia. I have done this before, but always via
Skandinavia, taking the night ferry from Stokholm to Tallinn.
This time I will drive through Germany, Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. My Estonian girlfriend will be with me so we
shouldn't encounter to many language problems. Between us we can speak English, German, French, Estonian and
I would like to have information from anyone who has driven this route. Or perhaps local info from people living in
these countries. We are intending to spend a couple of nights in Poland, en route. And hopefully trace some relations
of my girlfriend in Lithuania, near Klaipeda.
We intend to depart Belgium on 25th September and be in Tallinn by 29/30th.
Thanks for any advice and info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advices about our itiniary
- 2 Brief trip report Naples
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 6 Private transportation
- 7 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 8 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 9 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 10 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 11 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 12 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 13 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 16 Global Travel Warning...
- 17 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 18 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 21 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 22 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 23 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 25 Glastonbury vs Bath