Has anyone driven to Croatia from Italy? I'm thinking of adding Croatia into my Verona/Venice/Trieste itinerary as earlier posted. I'm thinking of driving there and was just wondering about distances, roads, etc. Also - what's involved in crossing the borders into Slovenia and Croatia? Which towns in these 2 countries would you recommend hitting? I'd like to spend a night in Croatia somewhere and spend one day exploring the region and one day driving back through Slovenia. Any recommendations - even for moderate hotel in Croatia?
driving to Croatia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Paris
- 2 Santorini transportation
- 3 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 6 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 7 Gift for French business associate
- 8 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 9 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 10 Scotland Votes "No"
- 11 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 15 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 16 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 17 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 18 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 19 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 20 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 21 White Christmas
- 22 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Gtg San Antonio
- 25 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs