Has anyone driven to Croatia from Italy? I'm thinking of adding Croatia into my Verona/Venice/Trieste itinerary as earlier posted. I'm thinking of driving there and was just wondering about distances, roads, etc. Also - what's involved in crossing the borders into Slovenia and Croatia? Which towns in these 2 countries would you recommend hitting? I'd like to spend a night in Croatia somewhere and spend one day exploring the region and one day driving back through Slovenia. Any recommendations - even for moderate hotel in Croatia?
driving to Croatia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 River Cruise
- 2 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 3 Potential trip - Balkans
- 4 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 5 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 6 car rental agency
- 7 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 8 Italy for 5 nights!
- 9 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 10 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 11 scotland trave;
- 12 Paris Art Galleries
- 13 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 14 Paris Bastille Day
- 15 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 16 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 17 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 18 Croatia help
- 19 Accommodation
- 20 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 21 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 22 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport
- 23 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 24 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 25 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??