Has anyone driven to Croatia from Italy? I'm thinking of adding Croatia into my Verona/Venice/Trieste itinerary as earlier posted. I'm thinking of driving there and was just wondering about distances, roads, etc. Also - what's involved in crossing the borders into Slovenia and Croatia? Which towns in these 2 countries would you recommend hitting? I'd like to spend a night in Croatia somewhere and spend one day exploring the region and one day driving back through Slovenia. Any recommendations - even for moderate hotel in Croatia?
driving to Croatia?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 2 Spain - Andalucia
- 3 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 4 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 8 One more last question on Bayeux
- 9 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 10 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 11 Medieval Tallinn
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 18 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Italian language schools
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 When to visit Provence updated info
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 25 Lucerne & Zurich