Has anyone driven to Croatia from Italy? I'm thinking of adding Croatia into my Verona/Venice/Trieste itinerary as earlier posted. I'm thinking of driving there and was just wondering about distances, roads, etc. Also - what's involved in crossing the borders into Slovenia and Croatia? Which towns in these 2 countries would you recommend hitting? I'd like to spend a night in Croatia somewhere and spend one day exploring the region and one day driving back through Slovenia. Any recommendations - even for moderate hotel in Croatia?
driving to Croatia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 2 10 days in England
- 3 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 4 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 5 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 6 Self-driving tips for France
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 9 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 12 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 13 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 14 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 15 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 18 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 19 going to italy
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 23 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 24 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!