My husband and I are traveling to see our son studying in Luxembourg for the semester and we are leaving in 3 weeks. We are flying into Brussels renting a car and driving to Brugge, spending 2 night and then driving to Lux. Any suggestions what towns or cities and things we must do as we drive to Brugge and then again as we drive to Luxembourg?
Driving to Brugge and Luxembourg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 2 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 3 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 4 Venice - things to do?
- 5 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 6 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 7 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 8 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 9 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 10 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 11 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 12 Day on the Rhine
- 13 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 14 Spain Itinerary
- 15 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 16 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 17 Naples and Salerno
- 18 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 19 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 20 Rental Car in Paris
- 21 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 22 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 23 10-Day Road Trip From Germany Through Austria, Italy & Switzerland
- 24 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 25 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY