My husband and I are traveling to see our son studying in Luxembourg for the semester and we are leaving in 3 weeks. We are flying into Brussels renting a car and driving to Brugge, spending 2 night and then driving to Lux. Any suggestions what towns or cities and things we must do as we drive to Brugge and then again as we drive to Luxembourg?
Driving to Brugge and Luxembourg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 2 Small group for Colosseum
- 3 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 6 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 7 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 8 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 9 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 10 What to wear
- 11 London 2nd time around
- 12 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 13 german rail ticket question
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 16 Arc de Triumph Question
- 17 Greek ferries
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 20 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Prague flea markets
- 24 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 25 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe