I've been using a variety of online trip planners to calculate driving times and distances between places but wonder just how realistic they are. I've never driven in Europe before and plan to next month. For example, we will be driving from Roissy in France to Antwerp and the planners, using the main autoroutes, give a distance of 320 kms and 3 hours driving time. Has anybody travelled this route within these limits? Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 2 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 3 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 4 Tipping in the UK
- 5 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 6 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 7 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 8 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 9 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 10 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 11 Europe in December for 10 days
- 12 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 13 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 14 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 17 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 18 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 21 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 22 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 25 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!