I've been using a variety of online trip planners to calculate driving times and distances between places but wonder just how realistic they are. I've never driven in Europe before and plan to next month. For example, we will be driving from Roissy in France to Antwerp and the planners, using the main autoroutes, give a distance of 320 kms and 3 hours driving time. Has anybody travelled this route within these limits? Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 2 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 3 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 4 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 5 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 6 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 10 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 11 Pronunciation
- 12 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 13 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 14 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 15 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 16 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 19 best time to book accommodation
- 20 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 21 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 22 London visit
- 23 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?