I've been using a variety of online trip planners to calculate driving times and distances between places but wonder just how realistic they are. I've never driven in Europe before and plan to next month. For example, we will be driving from Roissy in France to Antwerp and the planners, using the main autoroutes, give a distance of 320 kms and 3 hours driving time. Has anybody travelled this route within these limits? Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 2 First time Ireland trip
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Switzerland help...?
- 5 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 6 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 7 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 8 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Story of the German Christmas star
- 12 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 13 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 Italy dolomites
- 16 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 17 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 18 Scuol, Switzerland
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 22 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 23 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 24 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 25 Italy 2015: making the internal plans