I've been using a variety of online trip planners to calculate driving times and distances between places but wonder just how realistic they are. I've never driven in Europe before and plan to next month. For example, we will be driving from Roissy in France to Antwerp and the planners, using the main autoroutes, give a distance of 320 kms and 3 hours driving time. Has anybody travelled this route within these limits? Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 2 Traveling to Munich
- 3 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 4 Avignon to London?
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 10 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 11 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 12 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 13 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 14 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 15 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 16 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 17 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 20 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?