I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland & Scotland
- 2 First trip to Italy
- 3 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 4 Scenic Driving Routes
- 5 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 6 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 7 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 8 Andalucia in December
- 9 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 10 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 11 Budapest Hotels
- 12 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 13 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 14 London's Must Sights!
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 17 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 18 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 22 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 23 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 24 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 25 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing