I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chania
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 4 Car rental in Santorini port
- 5 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 6 Renting a car in Greece
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 renting a car in greece
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 12 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 13 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 16 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 retruning to US with souveniers
- 19 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 20 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 21 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 24 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 25 Ireland and Scotland September 2017