I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 Ireland itinerary help please
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 CDG much improved
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 15 Rouen Tour Companies
- 16 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 17 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 18 Ronda Wine/biking
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 Italy bus or train
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 24 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 25 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?