I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in Provence in early June
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 4 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 France Itinerary Advice
- 8 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 20 Transportation
- 21 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 22 Things to do in Montpellier
- 23 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 24 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing