I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 2 VISA question
- 3 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 France,Spain,Italy
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Schengen Visa Rules
- 11 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 12 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 13 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea