I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 2 August
- 3 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 4 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 5 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 6 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 7 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 8 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 9 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 10 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 11 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 12 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 13 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 16 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 17 Shopping in Paris
- 18 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 19 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 20 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 21 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 22 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 23 Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 25 Four people, three countries, two weeks