I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 5 Croatia transportation question.
- 6 Cutback on Spain trip
- 7 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 where to stay in London?
- 10 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 11 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 12 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 13 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 16 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 driving from ancona to rome
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help