I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 4-6 weeks
- 4 Venice Banning Fodors
- 5 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 10 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 11 France, Italy and Greec
- 12 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 17 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets
- 19 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 20 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Rome---August and September
- 24 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 25 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague