I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villa in Italy
- 2 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 3 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 4 Places to stop/stay?
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 One night in the Dolomites
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 Route Information
- 10 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 11 Lisbon
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 14 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 17 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 18 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 19 TSA Precheck
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Where in Greece
- 22 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 23 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 24 Couscous
- 25 Help me make this possible!