I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinqueterre
- 2 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 3 stonehenge day trip from london
- 4 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 5 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 6 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 7 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 8 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 9 Scotland Trip Report
- 10 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 11 Charming areas to explore in London
- 12 Trip to Ireland in September
- 13 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 14 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 15 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 16 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 17 Cornwall UK
- 18 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 19 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 20 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Train tickets in Italy?
- 22 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 23 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 24 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 25 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?