I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sienna with kids
- 2 Choosing: Taormina ,Ragusa, Cefalu
- 3 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 4 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 5 Belin museum pass, which one ?
- 6 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 7 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 9 How to find discount flights
- 10 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 11 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 12 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 13 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 14 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 15 8 days in switzerland
- 16 Must sees in Malaga
- 17 Couple of days on the coast in Andalucia
- 18 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 19 Montreux, Interlaken, Lucerne or Lauterbrunnen?
- 20 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 21 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 22 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 23 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 24 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 25 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?