I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 God Save the Queen?
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 7 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 10 9 Days in Spain
- 11 Barcelona alternative
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 15 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 18 Paris to Italy
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 21 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 22 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 23 Road trip with our dog
- 24 Frankfurt to UK
- 25 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please