I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 http://nutritionless.com/metabo-pure/
- 3 3nights in Venice
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 Paris in November
- 6 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 7 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 10 Munich itinerary review
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 13 Football Tickets - Athens
- 14 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 15 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 16 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 17 Last minute trip to Capri
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Earthquake near Naples
- 20 Budapest to Kosice
- 21 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 22 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 23 My 3 days in Venice
- 24 multi city flights to europe
- 25 Loire Valley best place to linger