I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 2 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 5 One in Paris ... help
- 6 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 7 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 8 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 9 Travel Safety in Germany & Switzerland
- 10 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 11 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 12 Italy by car
- 13 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 14 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 15 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 16 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 17 Florence 2 weeks
- 18 12 days in Austria
- 19 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 20 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 21 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 22 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 23 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 24 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 25 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks