I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 6 Tight Planning?
- 7 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 13 Travel with Teens
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 One week in Venice - trips
- 18 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 21 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 22 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 Italy
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace