I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 2 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 5 Edinburgh - outings?
- 6 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 7 What to wear
- 8 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 9 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 10 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 11 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 12 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 13 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 14 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 17 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 18 Istanbul Itinerary
- 19 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 20 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Matisse at Tate
- 23 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 24 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 25 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?