I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
- 1 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 British drivers
- 4 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 5 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 6 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 7 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Place to propose
- 14 Portugal in September
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 17 Prague to Dresen on the train
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 Can someone tell me about the area around Castelfiorentino?
- 20 Need help deciding - Italy or Spain in winter
- 21 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 22 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 23 An Solo Ameircan in Paris
- 24 Itinerary Questions
- 25 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?