My husband and I are planning a trip in late April / early may to Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally, we would like to fly to Dubrovnik, spend a few days there, and then drive North through Split, into Slovenia and end up in Venice.......has anyone done that drive and what advice would you have? We have two weeks....
Driving through Slovenia and Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 2 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 3 First ever europe trip
- 4 northern Portugal
- 5 Scottland for a day!
- 6 A guide to Madrid
- 7 Best Tours of Europe
- 8 England, Paris itinerary help
- 9 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 10 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 11 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 12 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 13 Best london location to stay?
- 14 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 15 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 16 Scotland and northern England
- 17 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 18 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 19 Help me with this trip
- 20 Help me plan a Trip
- 21 Europe first timers
- 22 Germany and Switzerland
- 23 Prague for a week?
- 24 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 25 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris