My husband and I are planning a trip in late April / early may to Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally, we would like to fly to Dubrovnik, spend a few days there, and then drive North through Split, into Slovenia and end up in Venice.......has anyone done that drive and what advice would you have? We have two weeks....
Driving through Slovenia and Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 3 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 4 Southwestern England
- 5 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 6 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 7 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 8 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 9 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 10 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 11 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 12 Paris Perfect Soap
- 13 Our first trip to Europe
- 14 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 15 Train tickets within Italy
- 16 London/Help
- 17 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 18 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 19 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 20 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 21 Stay in Venice
- 22 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 23 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 24 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 25 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base