My husband and I are planning a trip in late April / early may to Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally, we would like to fly to Dubrovnik, spend a few days there, and then drive North through Split, into Slovenia and end up in Venice.......has anyone done that drive and what advice would you have? We have two weeks....
Driving through Slovenia and Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 7 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Story of the German Christmas star
- 12 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 13 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 14 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 15 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 16 driving in france with kids
- 17 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 18 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano