Does anyone have advice on driving in Europe, most specifically the situation with toll roads. We are hiring a car in Germany and then across to Salzburg down through Austria to Northern Italy, up into Switzerland and then across France to Paris.
Driving through Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 2 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 3 See You In Minsk
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Florence Hotel Advice
- 7 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 8 Italy tours
- 9 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 10 Air France strike
- 11 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 12 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 13 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 16 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 17 Best day trips from Paris
- 18 Scottish Passport
- 19 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 20 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 21 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 24 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 25 Viator.com in Turkey