Me and my girl, We have plans to go to Europe in the Christmas (Spain, France and Italy) staying for 3 weeks i will be driving through those countries. (rental car)
I have been in Europe 2 times, none of the mention countries though, also first time driving there!
1- With which Country .should i start with?
2- Where should i go in each Country bearing in mind that i have total 3 weeks
3- Where can we stay in each place that we will be visiting ( Apartment will be awesome) cheaper and more fun.
4- how's December in Spain, France and Italy?
Appreciate and help.
Driving through Europe.
- 1 Help with itenerary
- 2 portugal
- 3 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 4 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 5 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 6 A chacun son goût
- 7 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 10 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 11 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 12 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 13 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 I Need To Vent!
- 16 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 17 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 18 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
- 19 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 20 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 21 To Clifton, RE: Romania
- 22 private tour of Romania - would you recommend Carpathian Travel Center?
- 23 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 24 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 25 Romania and Hungary itinerary