Me and my girl, We have plans to go to Europe in the Christmas (Spain, France and Italy) staying for 3 weeks i will be driving through those countries. (rental car)
I have been in Europe 2 times, none of the mention countries though, also first time driving there!
1- With which Country .should i start with?
2- Where should i go in each Country bearing in mind that i have total 3 weeks
3- Where can we stay in each place that we will be visiting ( Apartment will be awesome) cheaper and more fun.
4- how's December in Spain, France and Italy?
Appreciate and help.
Driving through Europe.
- 1 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 2 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 3 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Istanbul Hotels
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 8 Planning my trip to Italy
- 9 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 12 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 16 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 17 East coast trains
- 18 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 19 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 20 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 21 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 22 Car Rental Locations
- 23 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 24 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 25 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?