Me and my girl, We have plans to go to Europe in the Christmas (Spain, France and Italy) staying for 3 weeks i will be driving through those countries. (rental car)
I have been in Europe 2 times, none of the mention countries though, also first time driving there!
1- With which Country .should i start with?
2- Where should i go in each Country bearing in mind that i have total 3 weeks
3- Where can we stay in each place that we will be visiting ( Apartment will be awesome) cheaper and more fun.
4- how's December in Spain, France and Italy?
Appreciate and help.
Driving through Europe.
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 6 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 7 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 8 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 9 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 10 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 11 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 12 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 16 Northern Italy
- 17 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 18 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 19 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 20 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 21 France by rail or car?
- 22 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 23 Hotels in Sorrento
- 24 Hair cuts in Florence
- 25 private tour from cruise port in Naples