Me and my girl, We have plans to go to Europe in the Christmas (Spain, France and Italy) staying for 3 weeks i will be driving through those countries. (rental car)
I have been in Europe 2 times, none of the mention countries though, also first time driving there!
1- With which Country .should i start with?
2- Where should i go in each Country bearing in mind that i have total 3 weeks
3- Where can we stay in each place that we will be visiting ( Apartment will be awesome) cheaper and more fun.
4- how's December in Spain, France and Italy?
Appreciate and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 7 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 10 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 13 Trip Ideas
- 14 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 15 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 16 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 24 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 25 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins