Me and my girl, We have plans to go to Europe in the Christmas (Spain, France and Italy) staying for 3 weeks i will be driving through those countries. (rental car)
I have been in Europe 2 times, none of the mention countries though, also first time driving there!
1- With which Country .should i start with?
2- Where should i go in each Country bearing in mind that i have total 3 weeks
3- Where can we stay in each place that we will be visiting ( Apartment will be awesome) cheaper and more fun.
4- how's December in Spain, France and Italy?
Appreciate and help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Azores
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 Sundays in Puglia
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Prague
- 12 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 Sim Card Options
- 17 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 18 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 19 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 20 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 21 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 22 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 25 Scotland in 7 Days