Planning a trip to Spain in late August. I am listing the initial itinerary, any comments about cutting/ increasing length of stay or which towns / cities to include would be much appreciated.
3 nights Seville (including day trip to Cordoba)
2 nights Tarifa (Or Marbella)
1 night Granada
The locations are in order meaning I plan to drive from Seville to Tarifa (taking a detour of Ronda on the way) then Granada to Barcelona. Does this plan make sense driving wise?
I am very confused between staying in Tarifa, Marbella or even Nerja. Emphasis is on the beach, food and authenticity. Thank you in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia transportation question.
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 10 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 11 Ireland hotel questions
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 Bernina Express mid-March
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 16 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 20 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 21 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 22 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 23 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 24 2017 Easter in Italy
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!