Planning a trip to Spain in late August. I am listing the initial itinerary, any comments about cutting/ increasing length of stay or which towns / cities to include would be much appreciated.
3 nights Seville (including day trip to Cordoba)
2 nights Tarifa (Or Marbella)
1 night Granada
The locations are in order meaning I plan to drive from Seville to Tarifa (taking a detour of Ronda on the way) then Granada to Barcelona. Does this plan make sense driving wise?
I am very confused between staying in Tarifa, Marbella or even Nerja. Emphasis is on the beach, food and authenticity. Thank you in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 2 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 3 10 day Italy
- 4 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 7 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 8 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 11 Planning a European Trip
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 France, UK and Ireland
- 14 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 15 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 Ireland
- 18 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 19 What do after Bernia Express?
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 22 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 Santorini lodging
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now