Planning a trip to Spain in late August. I am listing the initial itinerary, any comments about cutting/ increasing length of stay or which towns / cities to include would be much appreciated.
3 nights Seville (including day trip to Cordoba)
2 nights Tarifa (Or Marbella)
1 night Granada
The locations are in order meaning I plan to drive from Seville to Tarifa (taking a detour of Ronda on the way) then Granada to Barcelona. Does this plan make sense driving wise?
I am very confused between staying in Tarifa, Marbella or even Nerja. Emphasis is on the beach, food and authenticity. Thank you in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 2 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 3 Towns around Lucca
- 4 Cork questions
- 5 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 6 Borghese Gallery Question
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 9 Sicily help
- 10 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 11 Italy Vacation
- 12 Stu Tower
- 13 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 14 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 15 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 16 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 17 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 Germany or Sweden
- 22 Crete Holiday
- 23 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 24 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 25 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?