Planning a trip to Spain in late August. I am listing the initial itinerary, any comments about cutting/ increasing length of stay or which towns / cities to include would be much appreciated.
3 nights Seville (including day trip to Cordoba)
2 nights Tarifa (Or Marbella)
1 night Granada
The locations are in order meaning I plan to drive from Seville to Tarifa (taking a detour of Ronda on the way) then Granada to Barcelona. Does this plan make sense driving wise?
I am very confused between staying in Tarifa, Marbella or even Nerja. Emphasis is on the beach, food and authenticity. Thank you in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】진짜카지노
- 2 London best location
- 3 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 4 카지노게임＼＼漫『 XZW8。ZE。AM 』＼카지노게임
- 5 온라인바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】클럽바카라
- 6 코리아카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】공짜바카라
- 7 카지노사이트╱““【 XZW8。ZE。AM 】““╱今아시안카지노
- 8 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 11 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 12 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 13 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 14 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 20 Paris doctor house calls
- 21 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 22 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 23 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Traveling with a class 1 misdemeanor