We are usually do in on our own types and were wondering if we could see just as much in 6-8 days by driving around the ring road on our own rather than doing Icelandic Air Holidays drive yourself around the ring in 10 to 15 days (they arrange your farm and hotel stays) but then we would be locked in to the 10 day or 15 day tour? Anyone out there driven the ring road? What was your driving experience? How did you find the quality of the road? Distance covered each day? Thanks.
Driving the ring road
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 2 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 3 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 4 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 5 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 6 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 museum passes in Rome
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 12 Lavender Fields
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 Where to stay in Rome
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Munich
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 25 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?