We are usually do in on our own types and were wondering if we could see just as much in 6-8 days by driving around the ring road on our own rather than doing Icelandic Air Holidays drive yourself around the ring in 10 to 15 days (they arrange your farm and hotel stays) but then we would be locked in to the 10 day or 15 day tour? Anyone out there driven the ring road? What was your driving experience? How did you find the quality of the road? Distance covered each day? Thanks.
Driving the ring road
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Schengen Visa Rules
- 9 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 10 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 11 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking