How is the view if you drive (or ride the Sita bus) from Salerno TO Sorrento, rather than the other direction? I imagine that because you are on the "inside" of the road, rather than the ocean side, that the view is somewhat compromised? For a variety of reasons we are considerng going to Paestum first, by the faster highway route, and then returning on the coast road back from Salerno to Sorrento. Doing this will ensure that we will get to Paestum in time to see it and the museum before the early closing time that starts Nov. 1. Any thoughts on whether it is worth it to do the drive to Sorrento in that direction? or should we just save it for the next trip?
Driving the Amalfi coast road the "wrong" way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 We Need a Pact
- 3 Where to go from Brussels?
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 What to wear
- 6 All you need in croatia
- 7 Tipping in Greece
- 8 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 11 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 12 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 13 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 14 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 17 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 20 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help