I've got a day to get from Lourmarin to Narbonne because of the way my bookings have worked out. I'd definitely like to stop at Pont du Gard (a must-see for me), and would like to hear of any other convenient and scenic stops that won't take me too far out of my way (eg Orange?) I've already seen Arles, Nimes, and Avignon, so I plan to leave those out of my itinerary.
Driving routes from Provence to Languedoc in a day
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Lucerne & Zurich
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 5 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 6 Frankfurt Macarons
- 7 Trip around Spain
- 8 Lake como
- 9 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 10 Getting around in Tuscany
- 11 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 12 Venice in Jan
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 15 Public transport from Ostuni
- 16 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 17 British drivers
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 23 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 Sagrada Familia - which tower?