I've got a day to get from Lourmarin to Narbonne because of the way my bookings have worked out. I'd definitely like to stop at Pont du Gard (a must-see for me), and would like to hear of any other convenient and scenic stops that won't take me too far out of my way (eg Orange?) I've already seen Arles, Nimes, and Avignon, so I plan to leave those out of my itinerary.
Driving routes from Provence to Languedoc in a day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Never To Return
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 4 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 5 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 6 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 7 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 8 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 9 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 12 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 13 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 16 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 17 London city Best option for transit
- 18 England/EPL family vacation
- 19 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 20 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 21 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 22 Lucerne Switzerland
- 23 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 24 Central Europe itinerary
- 25 First visit to France in November