I've got a day to get from Lourmarin to Narbonne because of the way my bookings have worked out. I'd definitely like to stop at Pont du Gard (a must-see for me), and would like to hear of any other convenient and scenic stops that won't take me too far out of my way (eg Orange?) I've already seen Arles, Nimes, and Avignon, so I plan to leave those out of my itinerary.
Driving routes from Provence to Languedoc in a day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 3 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 4 10 days to Explore Europe
- 5 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 8 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 9 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 10 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 11 Help with France itinerary
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 14 German Rail Twin Pass
- 15 London restaurants
- 16 White Villages base?
- 17 plug adapters ITALY
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 20 biking in France
- 21 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 22 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 23 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 24 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 25 Advice for a trip to Venice