I will be driving to Europe in February from the Uk, I want to visit St.Tropez, Italians alps and French alps along with Switzerland Germany and Netherlands. I would like to take the scenic route ALL the way, avoiding Paris. My primary reason for this post is to find the best driving roads to use along the way. If you could share your experiences or know of any roads please don't hesitate to share. Thanks
DRIVING ROUTES FROM CALAIS TO MARSEILLE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 2 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 3 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 4 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 5 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 6 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 7 Sammezzano update
- 8 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 9 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 10 ideas for Portugal please
- 11 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 12 Catalonia
- 13 Macarons!
- 14 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 15 Transportation in Paris
- 16 airport transportation
- 17 2 Days in Brussels
- 18 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 19 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 20 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 21 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 24 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization