I will be driving to Europe in February from the Uk, I want to visit St.Tropez, Italians alps and French alps along with Switzerland Germany and Netherlands. I would like to take the scenic route ALL the way, avoiding Paris. My primary reason for this post is to find the best driving roads to use along the way. If you could share your experiences or know of any roads please don't hesitate to share. Thanks
DRIVING ROUTES FROM CALAIS TO MARSEILLE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 4 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 5 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 Eating in France-two new books
- 8 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 9 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 german rail ticket question
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 17 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 18 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 1 week in Croatia
- 22 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 23 Trip to Iceland
- 24 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 25 Has anyone visited Tinos?