I will be driving to Europe in February from the Uk, I want to visit St.Tropez, Italians alps and French alps along with Switzerland Germany and Netherlands. I would like to take the scenic route ALL the way, avoiding Paris. My primary reason for this post is to find the best driving roads to use along the way. If you could share your experiences or know of any roads please don't hesitate to share. Thanks
DRIVING ROUTES FROM CALAIS TO MARSEILLE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 train to Vernon France
- 3 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 6 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 15 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 19 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 nearby cities to london
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 7 days in Greece