I will be driving to Europe in February from the Uk, I want to visit St.Tropez, Italians alps and French alps along with Switzerland Germany and Netherlands. I would like to take the scenic route ALL the way, avoiding Paris. My primary reason for this post is to find the best driving roads to use along the way. If you could share your experiences or know of any roads please don't hesitate to share. Thanks
DRIVING ROUTES FROM CALAIS TO MARSEILLE
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 4 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 5 Is my plan ok
- 6 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 14 Southern Spain
- 15 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 16 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 23 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 24 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 25 Best places to stay in Bristol?