We will be driving from Reykjavik to the West Fjords, touring around for a few days, and then trying to see the southern part of Iceland. While we'll be driving north mainly along the coast, should and can we drive south on a different route? We'd rather not precisely backtrack. Can this be done without a 4WD? Thank you for thoughts!!!!
driving route from NW Iceland to South
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 4 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 7 Raining in rome
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Internet or travel agent?
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 14 2 Weeks in Paris
- 15 Christmas in Munich
- 16 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 20 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 24 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 25 İstanbul Travel guide