We will be driving from Reykjavik to the West Fjords, touring around for a few days, and then trying to see the southern part of Iceland. While we'll be driving north mainly along the coast, should and can we drive south on a different route? We'd rather not precisely backtrack. Can this be done without a 4WD? Thank you for thoughts!!!!
driving route from NW Iceland to South
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 7 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 10 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 11 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 12 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 15 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Mycenae Documentary
- 18 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 19 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 20 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 21 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?