We will be driving from Reykjavik to the West Fjords, touring around for a few days, and then trying to see the southern part of Iceland. While we'll be driving north mainly along the coast, should and can we drive south on a different route? We'd rather not precisely backtrack. Can this be done without a 4WD? Thank you for thoughts!!!!
driving route from NW Iceland to South
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 3 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 4 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 5 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 6 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 7 Central Europe itinerary
- 8 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 9 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 10 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 11 Arriving in Prague
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 4 Months in Europe
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 16 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 17 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 18 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 19 Tipping in the UK
- 20 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 21 2 weeks in Spain
- 22 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 23 Wines charted by flavor
- 24 Museum Pass
- 25 France in October