We will be driving from Reykjavik to the West Fjords, touring around for a few days, and then trying to see the southern part of Iceland. While we'll be driving north mainly along the coast, should and can we drive south on a different route? We'd rather not precisely backtrack. Can this be done without a 4WD? Thank you for thoughts!!!!
driving route from NW Iceland to South
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 3 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 4 Mama Mia Italy!
- 5 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 6 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 7 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 8 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 9 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 10 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 11 Barcelona for single female
- 12 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 13 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 14 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 15 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 16 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 17 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 18 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 19 travel to western Europe from India
- 20 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 21 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 22 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 23 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 24 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 25 One month in Puglia and Matera