We will be driving from Reykjavik to the West Fjords, touring around for a few days, and then trying to see the southern part of Iceland. While we'll be driving north mainly along the coast, should and can we drive south on a different route? We'd rather not precisely backtrack. Can this be done without a 4WD? Thank you for thoughts!!!!
driving route from NW Iceland to South
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 5 London Evening Activity
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 8 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 9 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 10 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 11 Germany and Italy
- 12 Which tour company would be best?
- 13 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 14 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 15 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 16 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 17 Changing of the Guard
- 18 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 19 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 20 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 21 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 22 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 23 Car rental
- 24 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 25 UK Trip, Final Chapter