We will be driving from Reykjavik to the West Fjords, touring around for a few days, and then trying to see the southern part of Iceland. While we'll be driving north mainly along the coast, should and can we drive south on a different route? We'd rather not precisely backtrack. Can this be done without a 4WD? Thank you for thoughts!!!!
driving route from NW Iceland to South
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 4 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 5 Spain for 7 days
- 6 Normandy in October
- 7 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 8 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 9 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 10 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 11 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 12 first family trip to Switzerland
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 15 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 16 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 17 Biking across Europe
- 18 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 19 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 20 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 21 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 22 I went to Paris in June
- 23 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 24 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 25 One month in Puglia and Matera