We will be driving from Reykjavik to the West Fjords, touring around for a few days, and then trying to see the southern part of Iceland. While we'll be driving north mainly along the coast, should and can we drive south on a different route? We'd rather not precisely backtrack. Can this be done without a 4WD? Thank you for thoughts!!!!
driving route from NW Iceland to South
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 2 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 3 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Italy
- 9 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 12 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 13 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 16 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 17 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 18 UK for 12 days !
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 22 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 25 accommodation woes - Sicily