We will be driving from Reykjavik to the West Fjords, touring around for a few days, and then trying to see the southern part of Iceland. While we'll be driving north mainly along the coast, should and can we drive south on a different route? We'd rather not precisely backtrack. Can this be done without a 4WD? Thank you for thoughts!!!!
driving route from NW Iceland to South
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 2 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 3 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 4 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 5 Southwestern England
- 6 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 7 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 8 Airbnb
- 9 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 12 British Honeymoon!
- 13 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 14 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 17 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 18 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 19 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 20 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 21 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 22 Athens and which islands?
- 23 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 24 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 25 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer