We will be driving from Reykjavik to the West Fjords, touring around for a few days, and then trying to see the southern part of Iceland. While we'll be driving north mainly along the coast, should and can we drive south on a different route? We'd rather not precisely backtrack. Can this be done without a 4WD? Thank you for thoughts!!!!
driving route from NW Iceland to South
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 5 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 6 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 8 Athens/Istanbul March
- 9 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 12 Dublin to Armagh?
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 15 Gite and/or agritourism
- 16 Apartment for family trip to London
- 17 Prebook B&Bs
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 20 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 20 days in Germany
- 23 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 24 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 25 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...