We will be driving from Reykjavik to the West Fjords, touring around for a few days, and then trying to see the southern part of Iceland. While we'll be driving north mainly along the coast, should and can we drive south on a different route? We'd rather not precisely backtrack. Can this be done without a 4WD? Thank you for thoughts!!!!
driving route from NW Iceland to South
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 3 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 4 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 5 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 6 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 9 Almalfi in Late March??
- 10 Edinburgh
- 11 Retirement Vacation
- 12 Four Days in Seville
- 13 Tour-Free Travel
- 14 London Evening Activity
- 15 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 16 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 17 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 18 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 19 Planning my days in Paris
- 20 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 21 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 22 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 23 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 24 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 25 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions