We will be driving from Kenmare to Ballyshannon and would like to know if it is easier/quicker to take the Tarbert ferry or drive the AA Ireland suggested route through Limerick?
We will leave Kenmare early on a Saturday morning (about 7 AM) in June and drive straight through. We will not be stopping in Ennis/Cliffs of Moher /Galway as we have visited there before.
We are more interested in an easier, quicker drive than saving the cost of the ferry charge.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camogli and surrounds
- 2 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 3 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 4 Route des Vins
- 5 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Les Invalides Night Show
- 11 base for Andalucia
- 12 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 13 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 20 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 21 limousine services - milan - rome
- 22 Regarding Residence Permit
- 23 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 24 Homesaty
- 25 The herbs in pure slim 365