We will be driving from Kenmare to Ballyshannon and would like to know if it is easier/quicker to take the Tarbert ferry or drive the AA Ireland suggested route through Limerick?
We will leave Kenmare early on a Saturday morning (about 7 AM) in June and drive straight through. We will not be stopping in Ennis/Cliffs of Moher /Galway as we have visited there before.
We are more interested in an easier, quicker drive than saving the cost of the ferry charge.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 4 Swiss Travel Pass
- 5 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 6 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 7 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 11 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 12 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 13 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 14 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Versailles
- 24 Where to enjoy Paris
- 25 Train help for Prague