Ill be driving from the Rome airport to Siena, leaving in the early afternoon. Ive looked at several maps and books, and it seems to me that you could take a route that is closer to the coast, or onw further inland, depending on which side of Rome you go around. Does anyone know if the driving times vary, and/or what the difference/appeal is of one route vs. the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland
- 2 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 3 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 4 What do after Bernia Express?
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 7 10 day Italy
- 8 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Santorini lodging
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 13 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 14 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 15 What to do at 7:00am
- 16 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 17 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 18 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 19 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 20 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 23 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 24 Planning a European Trip
- 25 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY