Ill be driving from the Rome airport to Siena, leaving in the early afternoon. Ive looked at several maps and books, and it seems to me that you could take a route that is closer to the coast, or onw further inland, depending on which side of Rome you go around. Does anyone know if the driving times vary, and/or what the difference/appeal is of one route vs. the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 4 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 5 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 8 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 9 Beaches in Southern France
- 10 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 11 Italy in October
- 12 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 13 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 14 What Greek islands should I visit
- 15 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 16 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 17 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 18 cell phone companys
- 19 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 20 italy itinerary
- 21 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 22 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 23 Local markets in Italy
- 24 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 25 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction