Ill be driving from the Rome airport to Siena, leaving in the early afternoon. Ive looked at several maps and books, and it seems to me that you could take a route that is closer to the coast, or onw further inland, depending on which side of Rome you go around. Does anyone know if the driving times vary, and/or what the difference/appeal is of one route vs. the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 2 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 3 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Croatia transportation question.
- 8 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 9 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 20 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Cutback on Spain trip
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 25 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist