Ill be driving from the Rome airport to Siena, leaving in the early afternoon. Ive looked at several maps and books, and it seems to me that you could take a route that is closer to the coast, or onw further inland, depending on which side of Rome you go around. Does anyone know if the driving times vary, and/or what the difference/appeal is of one route vs. the other?
Driving route, Fiumicino to Siena
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 3 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 7 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 14 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 15 Planning a holiday
- 16 London at Easter
- 17 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Traveling within Italy
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites