Ill be driving from the Rome airport to Siena, leaving in the early afternoon. Ive looked at several maps and books, and it seems to me that you could take a route that is closer to the coast, or onw further inland, depending on which side of Rome you go around. Does anyone know if the driving times vary, and/or what the difference/appeal is of one route vs. the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 2 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 3 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 4 Ballet Bolshoi
- 5 Le Marche, Italy
- 6 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 7 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 8 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 9 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 10 Trains France/Switzerland
- 11 fear of driving in rome!
- 12 Italy trains question
- 13 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 14 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 15 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 16 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 19 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 20 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 21 European Championship
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano