Ill be driving from the Rome airport to Siena, leaving in the early afternoon. Ive looked at several maps and books, and it seems to me that you could take a route that is closer to the coast, or onw further inland, depending on which side of Rome you go around. Does anyone know if the driving times vary, and/or what the difference/appeal is of one route vs. the other?
Driving route, Fiumicino to Siena
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 2 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 3 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 4 Is this realistic... advice?
- 5 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 6 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 7 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 8 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 9 Spontaneous trip to Eastern Europe
- 10 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 11 Home Base in Belgium
- 12 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 13 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 14 Age for booking a hotel?
- 15 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 23 mallorca
- 24 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 25 Switzerland Trip with Family