Ill be driving from the Rome airport to Siena, leaving in the early afternoon. Ive looked at several maps and books, and it seems to me that you could take a route that is closer to the coast, or onw further inland, depending on which side of Rome you go around. Does anyone know if the driving times vary, and/or what the difference/appeal is of one route vs. the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 2 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 tickets for Wimbledon
- 12 Renting a car in Greece
- 13 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 14 Piedmont question
- 15 Insurance on rental car options
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 18 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 19 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 20 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 21 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 22 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 23 Top Tapas Tascas
- 24 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 25 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants