Ill be driving from the Rome airport to Siena, leaving in the early afternoon. Ive looked at several maps and books, and it seems to me that you could take a route that is closer to the coast, or onw further inland, depending on which side of Rome you go around. Does anyone know if the driving times vary, and/or what the difference/appeal is of one route vs. the other?
Driving route, Fiumicino to Siena
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 2 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 3 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 4 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 5 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 6 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 7 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 8 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 9 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 10 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 11 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 12 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 13 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 14 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 15 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 16 Hotels in old Rome
- 17 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 18 Car rental at Athens airport
- 19 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 20 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 22 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 23 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 24 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 25 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast