Ill be driving from the Rome airport to Siena, leaving in the early afternoon. Ive looked at several maps and books, and it seems to me that you could take a route that is closer to the coast, or onw further inland, depending on which side of Rome you go around. Does anyone know if the driving times vary, and/or what the difference/appeal is of one route vs. the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia in December
- 2 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 3 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 4 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 5 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 10 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 11 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 12 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 13 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 14 First Time Solo Travel info
- 15 Oxford 24 hours
- 16 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 17 Budapest Hotels
- 18 Vienna or Budapest?
- 19 Sliema, Malta
- 20 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 21 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 22 London's Must Sights!
- 23 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 24 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford