Ill be driving from the Rome airport to Siena, leaving in the early afternoon. Ive looked at several maps and books, and it seems to me that you could take a route that is closer to the coast, or onw further inland, depending on which side of Rome you go around. Does anyone know if the driving times vary, and/or what the difference/appeal is of one route vs. the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sentimental Journey
- 2 A few last minute questions
- 3 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 4 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 7 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 8 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 9 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 10 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 11 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 12 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 13 Stay away from EF Tours
- 14 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 15 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 16 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 17 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 18 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 19 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 20 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 21 Antwerp Tram
- 22 Trip report European honeymoon
- 23 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 24 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 25 Day trip from Split to Hvar - to Stari Grad or Hvar City?