My family and I will be traveling to Provence next week. We'll be based out of Lorgues for the week and exploring the area with a friend who has spent a lot of time in the area over the years.
I am trying to plan the second part of our trip. My first thought is to drive west from Lorgues, with Toulouse being the end city before flying back to Paris. We have 4 days, but are flexible +1 day.
I know there is plenty to do if we want to stay in/around Lorgues, but we would like to see more of the surrounding area.
Have those who have driven to Toulouse from the East recommend it? Or is it worth exploring more of Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 5 UK in May and June
- 6 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 7 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 8 Poland to Austria In December
- 9 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 10 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 11 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 14 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 15 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 16 Norwegian Air?
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 19 Shorts in South of France?
- 20 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!