My family and I will be traveling to Provence next week. We'll be based out of Lorgues for the week and exploring the area with a friend who has spent a lot of time in the area over the years.
I am trying to plan the second part of our trip. My first thought is to drive west from Lorgues, with Toulouse being the end city before flying back to Paris. We have 4 days, but are flexible +1 day.
I know there is plenty to do if we want to stay in/around Lorgues, but we would like to see more of the surrounding area.
Have those who have driven to Toulouse from the East recommend it? Or is it worth exploring more of Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 CDG much improved
- 5 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 6 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 7 http://www.toptryloburn.com/vita-laze/
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 Ronda Wine/biking
- 10 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 Italy bus or train
- 13 Ireland itinerary help please
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 18 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 19 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 20 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 21 Canal du Midi
- 22 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 23 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 24 Perugia
- 25 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?