My family and I will be traveling to Provence next week. We'll be based out of Lorgues for the week and exploring the area with a friend who has spent a lot of time in the area over the years.
I am trying to plan the second part of our trip. My first thought is to drive west from Lorgues, with Toulouse being the end city before flying back to Paris. We have 4 days, but are flexible +1 day.
I know there is plenty to do if we want to stay in/around Lorgues, but we would like to see more of the surrounding area.
Have those who have driven to Toulouse from the East recommend it? Or is it worth exploring more of Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 6 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 7 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 8 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 9 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 10 Help required with Itinerary
- 11 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 12 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 15 Campervan in Croatia
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 18 Cell Phone Question
- 19 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 K-Day
- 22 UK Visa Help
- 23 Skye to Edinburgh
- 24 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 25 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.