My family and I will be traveling to Provence next week. We'll be based out of Lorgues for the week and exploring the area with a friend who has spent a lot of time in the area over the years.
I am trying to plan the second part of our trip. My first thought is to drive west from Lorgues, with Toulouse being the end city before flying back to Paris. We have 4 days, but are flexible +1 day.
I know there is plenty to do if we want to stay in/around Lorgues, but we would like to see more of the surrounding area.
Have those who have driven to Toulouse from the East recommend it? Or is it worth exploring more of Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 London with Teens Trip Report
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Top Tapas Tascas
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Best Viking Sites
- 13 Ex-pats with young kids
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 21 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 25 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?