My family and I will be traveling to Provence next week. We'll be based out of Lorgues for the week and exploring the area with a friend who has spent a lot of time in the area over the years.
I am trying to plan the second part of our trip. My first thought is to drive west from Lorgues, with Toulouse being the end city before flying back to Paris. We have 4 days, but are flexible +1 day.
I know there is plenty to do if we want to stay in/around Lorgues, but we would like to see more of the surrounding area.
Have those who have driven to Toulouse from the East recommend it? Or is it worth exploring more of Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 4 Germany in December Trip Report
- 5 Planning a European Trip
- 6 Lisbon trip report
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Naples, Italy
- 9 Tour of Northern Italy
- 10 So much to do, so little time!
- 11 San Sebastian
- 12 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 13 Driving in Italy?
- 14 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 15 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 16 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 22 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 23 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 24 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 25 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????