My family and I will be traveling to Provence next week. We'll be based out of Lorgues for the week and exploring the area with a friend who has spent a lot of time in the area over the years.
I am trying to plan the second part of our trip. My first thought is to drive west from Lorgues, with Toulouse being the end city before flying back to Paris. We have 4 days, but are flexible +1 day.
I know there is plenty to do if we want to stay in/around Lorgues, but we would like to see more of the surrounding area.
Have those who have driven to Toulouse from the East recommend it? Or is it worth exploring more of Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 2 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 Schengen Rule
- 5 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 6 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 10 Norway Honeymoon
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 13 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 14 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 15 Our future trip to Greece
- 16 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 19 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Pay attention to your watches !
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers