I'll be making the drive from Prague to Zagreb over the course of 2-3 days, in late June. Last year I visited Cesky Krumlov, and loved it. Does anyone know of similar type places in Moravia? Slovakia? eastern Slovenia? which are worth taking in, especially photogenic places.
Driving Prague to Zagreb via??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 Globus Tours
- 3 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 4 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 5 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 6 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 7 First Trip to Europe
- 8 Central London Hotels
- 9 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 10 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 11 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 12 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 13 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 14 Paris Taxi
- 15 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 16 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 17 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 18 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 19 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 20 review of grimaldi ferry barcelona to porto torres
- 21 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 22 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 23 Cornwall or Paris?
- 24 Paris T A X I
- 25 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days