My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy train question
- 2 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 3 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 4 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 5 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip
- 6 Day Trip near Paris
- 7 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 10 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 11 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 12 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 13 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 14 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 15 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 16 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 17 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 18 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 19 Day trip suggestion from London
- 20 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 21 Lake Maggiore
- 22 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 23 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 24 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train
- 25 Car hire Uk/Ireland