My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 2 2 Days in Bologna
- 3 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 4 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 5 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 6 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 10 First Time Europe Trip
- 11 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 12 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 14 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 15 Cordoba or Granada?
- 16 Hostel Advice
- 17 Munich, Germany
- 18 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 19 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 21 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 22 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 23 Planning Europe itinerary
- 24 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 25 Path of the gods.