My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 2 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 3 Paris food tours?
- 4 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 5 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 6 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 What's on your bucket list?
- 9 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 10 Barcelona
- 11 Outer Hebrides and north
- 12 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 13 Train to Sorrento
- 14 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 15 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 16 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 17 Late October Trip in France
- 18 What area of Venice to stay?
- 19 Attending Church in Rome?
- 20 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 21 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 22 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 23 Andalucia Itinerary
- 24 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 25 hotel in Venice