My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
driving paris to lourdes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 2 Croatia
- 3 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 4 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 7 Bologna Restaurants
- 8 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 9 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 10 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 11 German Wings
- 12 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 13 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 14 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 17 In Paris on my own
- 18 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 19 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 20 Spain in 17 days
- 21 Malaga article
- 22 Booking Engines You trust?
- 23 Budapest Favorites
- 24 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 25 Our first trip to Europe