My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
driving paris to lourdes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 4 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 5 Paris before xmas or after
- 6 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 10 Advice please...
- 11 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 12 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 19 countries in a day
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 17 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 18 Last night in Italy advice
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 21 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 22 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 23 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 24 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 25 Transports in Santorini