My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain diving
- 2 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 3 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 4 Itinerary help
- 5 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 6 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 7 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 8 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 9 Ceramics
- 10 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 11 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 12 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 13 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 14 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 15 French Prem Train Fares
- 16 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 17 Rome Private Tours
- 18 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 19 Three days in Athens
- 20 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 21 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 22 Passport
- 23 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 24 Driving the Pyrenees from Barcelona to San Sebastián . Need advice ....
- 25 Intercity Train