My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
driving paris to lourdes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich accommodations
- 2 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 3 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 4 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 5 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 6 Trains
- 7 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 8 Airb2b in Paris
- 9 Travel to San Gimignano
- 10 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?
- 11 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 14 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 15 French Countryside (west) with side trip to Puy du Fou
- 16 marbella spain
- 17 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 18 Barcelona restaurants
- 19 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 20 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 21 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 22 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 23 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 24 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 25 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna