My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Boutique Hotel
- 2 Santorini
- 3 A few hours in Rotterdam
- 4 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 5 Paris transport
- 6 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 7 pick pockets in Rome
- 8 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 9 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 10 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 11 Is Capri worth going to?
- 12 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 13 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 14 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 15 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 16 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 17 Salzburg, Vienna & Bratislava, Dec-Jan
- 18 Paris in April
- 19 MXP to Florence
- 20 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 21 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 22 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 23 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 24 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 25 Which City with Paris