My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 2 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 3 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 4 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 5 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 6 tipping
- 7 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 8 Glyfada beaches
- 9 Spain for 10 nights
- 10 an now not supposed to, so advantage purcha
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 13 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 14 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 15 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 16 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 17 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 18 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 19 used it and persona’s experiences on this
- 20 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 21 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 22 Advice about Naples?
- 23 Alsace Accommodations
- 24 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 25 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia