My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 2 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 3 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 6 Stunning Stockholm - August 2010
- 7 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 8 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 9 2015 Flight Prices
- 10 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 11 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 12 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 13 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 14 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 15 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 16 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 17 Seine Dinner Cruise
- 18 Best Way to get to Prague from Torun, Poland
- 19 Dachstein - Salzkammergut Visit
- 20 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 21 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary
- 23 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 24 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 25 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???