My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 2 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 3 Must do/see in Rome
- 4 Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 5 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 6 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 7 Travel in England and Scotland
- 8 Georges - Pompidou center
- 9 A Transferwise offer
- 10 One day in Paris!
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Shortest return to Paris (or somewhere else you loved) after coming home
- 13 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 14 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 15 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 16 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 17 Villa in Ibiza for summer 2015
- 18 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 19 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 20 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 21 Iceland Key Carrental
- 22 Texans Take a Tour
- 23 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 24 Lisbon
- 25 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera