My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
driving paris to lourdes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eleanor's Pages
- 2 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 3 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 9 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 12 Internet or travel agent?
- 13 Paris and where else?
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 16 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 17 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 18 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 19 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 20 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 21 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 22 Christmas windows in Paris
- 23 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 24 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 25 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas