My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 2 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 3 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 4 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 8 European Cooking Secrets
- 9 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 10 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 11 Basque country ideas
- 12 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 13 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 14 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 15 First trip to Italy
- 16 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 17 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 18 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 19 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 23 20 Days in Europe
- 24 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 25 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.