My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 4 Iceland in 4 days?
- 5 Our time in Rome
- 6 Europe itinerary
- 7 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 9 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 11 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 12 Renting International Cars from USA
- 13 Europe itinerary review
- 14 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 15 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 16 train from ravenna to parma
- 17 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 18 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 20 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 21 European Travel in March
- 22 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 23 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland