My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
driving paris to lourdes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 3 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 4 Cotswolds first time
- 5 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 6 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon
- 7 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 8 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 9 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 10 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 11 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 12 Day trips from Bologna
- 13 The east coast of Italy
- 14 Schengen rule made easy
- 15 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 16 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 17 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 18 Grad Schools in London?
- 19 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 20 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 21 Florence Opera
- 22 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 23 Latest Itinerary
- 24 Day trips from Bologna
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.