My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO connection time
- 2 Departure Tax in UK
- 3 Transportation in Bologna
- 4 Madrid Airport
- 5 Edinburgh in March
- 6 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 7 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 8 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 9 Ireland ToDo
- 10 Parking in Italy
- 11 Ireland in November
- 12 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 13 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 14 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 15 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 16 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 17 Slovania & Croatia
- 18 apartments florence
- 19 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 20 I'm back.....
- 21 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 22 munich - day trips
- 23 honeymoon in november
- 24 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 25 Paris gtg in October?