My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2For1 question
- 2 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 3 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 4 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 5 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 6 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 7 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 8 7 days in Greece
- 9 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Venice
- 12 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 13 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 14 Another Book List for Italy
- 15 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 16 Last night in Sweden
- 17 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 20 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 21 charming cities in Spain
- 22 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 24 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Itinerary Help for Portugal