My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
driving paris to lourdes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT(email@example.com)DRIVING LICENSE,
- 2 2 weeks in Spain
- 3 at what point should one get health insurance
- 4 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 5 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 6 First visit to France in November
- 7 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 8 Lucerne Switzerland
- 9 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 10 4 Months in Europe
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 13 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 14 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 15 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 16 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 17 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 20 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 21 Wines charted by flavor
- 22 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 23 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 24 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 25 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich