My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
driving paris to lourdes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 2 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 3 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 8 Is my plan ok
- 9 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 19 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 22 Scotland November 2015
- 23 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 24 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 25 Best Option for London Travelcard?