My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 4 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 5 Ireland driving itinerary
- 6 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 7 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 8 Manchester on derby weekend
- 9 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 10 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 Day trips from Uzes
- 13 Greece Experts
- 14 My First Trip to Europe...
- 15 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 16 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 17 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 18 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 19 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 20 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 21 Madrid city centre?
- 22 Puglia
- 23 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?