My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
driving paris to lourdes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Hotels that we found special
- 6 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 9 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 10 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 Too many Trip Reports
- 14 Great London Bars with a view
- 15 Rome Food Tour
- 16 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 Art in Paris
- 19 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 Rental car while in Ireland
- 22 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 23 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 24 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 25 St Germain