My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help on possible French train strike tomorrow (Wednesday)
- 2 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 3 Slomenice Castle
- 4 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 5 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 8 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 9 Italy in Aug- is everything closed there?
- 10 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 11 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 12 Guidance on countries to visit in Europe
- 13 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 14 Cooking Classes- Zagreb, Croatia & Bratislava, Slovakia
- 15 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 16 Trip report European honeymoon
- 17 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 18 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 19 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 20 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 21 Netflix and Hulu
- 22 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 23 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 24 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 25 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn