My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 2 Cars in France
- 3 First European Vacation )
- 4 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 5 4 special meals, 2 GTGs, Benedict Cumberbatch and a Tattoo
- 6 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 7 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 8 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 9 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 10 Still another Normandy question
- 11 Weekend in Paris in October
- 12 In Barcelona...Montjuic
- 13 Around Geneva?
- 14 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 15 Rome/Florence
- 16 Paris
- 17 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 18 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 19 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 20 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 21 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 22 Where to go
- 23 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 24 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 25 London theatre