My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night in Rome
- 2 Sintra
- 3 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 6 Murren to Prague
- 7 What tips can you give about packing?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 13 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 14 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 15 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 16 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 17 Scotland Trip Report
- 18 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 22 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 23 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 24 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 25 Firt time VISA applicant