My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
driving paris to lourdes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Theater in London
- 2 Does this sound feasible?
- 3 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 4 Tour Group Operators
- 5 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 6 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 8 Islands in mid October
- 9 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 12 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 13 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 14 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 15 Dordogne in October
- 16 Ireland driving vacation
- 17 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 18 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 19 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 20 Majorca - where to stay?
- 21 Late night train from Prague
- 22 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 23 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 24 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 25 3 weeks in Europe