My wife and flying to Paris at the end of April and plan to do a 2 week driving trip. We'd like to spend a day or so in Lourdes, but the rest of the itinerary is open. We plan to start in Paris and will be flying home from Paris as well. We'd like to see Chartres and Giverny if possible. Any suggestions on places to see, stay, etc. would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help...
driving paris to lourdes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 2 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 3 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 4 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 7 A Greek sojourn
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 10 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 11 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 Burgundy in May
- 14 Norway Advice
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 18 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 22 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 23 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 24 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 25 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain