I will be driving in early April 2007 through Montenegro for 7-10 days, after taking the train to Bar. I wonder about car rentals in Bar, and best places to visit from there. Also, how are the road conditions, and what are Montenegrin drivers like? Is it worth driving to Croatia and going along the coast? Is lodging expensive? I will be on a pretty tight budget, and travelling with 3 friends (all male, in their 20s).
Driving Itinerary in Montenegro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Help with Madrid Location
- 3 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 4 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 5 Italy and Greece
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 Please help with itinerary...
- 8 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 9 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 10 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 11 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 ITALY
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 Globus Tours
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Royal Opera House question?
- 18 2 full days in Paris
- 19 3 days in Rome
- 20 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 21 Central London Hotels
- 22 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 23 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 24 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 25 There's no Place Like London: Part 1