I will be driving in early April 2007 through Montenegro for 7-10 days, after taking the train to Bar. I wonder about car rentals in Bar, and best places to visit from there. Also, how are the road conditions, and what are Montenegrin drivers like? Is it worth driving to Croatia and going along the coast? Is lodging expensive? I will be on a pretty tight budget, and travelling with 3 friends (all male, in their 20s).
Driving Itinerary in Montenegro
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 2 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 3 Trip around Spain
- 4 Trieste as a day trip?
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 10 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 One more last question on Bayeux
- 14 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 15 banger rally around europe?
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 20 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 21 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 22 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 23 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions