I am in the preliminary stage of planning a drive through the following route:
Needless to say I plan to take the rental car from Brussels airport and return it back there.
As of now I ve planned like this:-
Brussels- 02 days
Paris - 03 days
Drive towards Switzerland - stopover on way in any good town
Zurich/Switzerland - 03 days
Germany - suggestions for any good cities as my ultimate destination is Belgium.(03 Days)
Back to Brussels
Approximate duration - 14/15 days
Kindly Advice me regarding the above itinerary and suggest cities to be included.
I am a first time traveller to Europe but I have been driving a left hand drive car for a year n half and hold a valid international driver's licence. I would be accompanied with my wife and a 1.5 year old son.
Your inputs would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 2 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 3 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 8 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 9 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 10 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Sim Card Options
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 38 Days in Paris
- 15 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Day trip ideas
- 19 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 22 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 23 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 24 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 25 Springtime in Holland - Trip report