I am in the preliminary stage of planning a drive through the following route:
Needless to say I plan to take the rental car from Brussels airport and return it back there.
As of now I ve planned like this:-
Brussels- 02 days
Paris - 03 days
Drive towards Switzerland - stopover on way in any good town
Zurich/Switzerland - 03 days
Germany - suggestions for any good cities as my ultimate destination is Belgium.(03 Days)
Back to Brussels
Approximate duration - 14/15 days
Kindly Advice me regarding the above itinerary and suggest cities to be included.
I am a first time traveller to Europe but I have been driving a left hand drive car for a year n half and hold a valid international driver's licence. I would be accompanied with my wife and a 1.5 year old son.
Your inputs would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Shorts in South of France?
- 3 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 4 Camogli and surrounds
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 7 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 8 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 9 Route des Vins
- 10 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 15 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty