I am in the preliminary stage of planning a drive through the following route:
Needless to say I plan to take the rental car from Brussels airport and return it back there.
As of now I ve planned like this:-
Brussels- 02 days
Paris - 03 days
Drive towards Switzerland - stopover on way in any good town
Zurich/Switzerland - 03 days
Germany - suggestions for any good cities as my ultimate destination is Belgium.(03 Days)
Back to Brussels
Approximate duration - 14/15 days
Kindly Advice me regarding the above itinerary and suggest cities to be included.
I am a first time traveller to Europe but I have been driving a left hand drive car for a year n half and hold a valid international driver's licence. I would be accompanied with my wife and a 1.5 year old son.
Your inputs would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 4 London Hotels
- 5 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 6 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 7 Brugge hotel help
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Denmark or Sweden?
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Old European currency
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 17 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 20 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 21 1 month in Europe
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 24 10 days in Paris and......
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?