I am in the preliminary stage of planning a drive through the following route:
Needless to say I plan to take the rental car from Brussels airport and return it back there.
As of now I ve planned like this:-
Brussels- 02 days
Paris - 03 days
Drive towards Switzerland - stopover on way in any good town
Zurich/Switzerland - 03 days
Germany - suggestions for any good cities as my ultimate destination is Belgium.(03 Days)
Back to Brussels
Approximate duration - 14/15 days
Kindly Advice me regarding the above itinerary and suggest cities to be included.
I am a first time traveller to Europe but I have been driving a left hand drive car for a year n half and hold a valid international driver's licence. I would be accompanied with my wife and a 1.5 year old son.
Your inputs would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 7 Chania
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Car rental in Santorini port
- 10 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 renting a car in greece
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning