I am in the preliminary stage of planning a drive through the following route:
Needless to say I plan to take the rental car from Brussels airport and return it back there.
As of now I ve planned like this:-
Brussels- 02 days
Paris - 03 days
Drive towards Switzerland - stopover on way in any good town
Zurich/Switzerland - 03 days
Germany - suggestions for any good cities as my ultimate destination is Belgium.(03 Days)
Back to Brussels
Approximate duration - 14/15 days
Kindly Advice me regarding the above itinerary and suggest cities to be included.
I am a first time traveller to Europe but I have been driving a left hand drive car for a year n half and hold a valid international driver's licence. I would be accompanied with my wife and a 1.5 year old son.
Your inputs would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 2 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 3 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Biarritz family holiday
- 6 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 7 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 8 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 9 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 13 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 14 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 19 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 20 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 Towersey, London