My wife and I are in the very early stages of planning a trip to Ireland the last week of May into June for 10-14 days.
Our idea of a vaction is not climbing onto a bus with a pile of others to see the "sights".
Rather we would prefer to rent a car along with a couple of bicycles to have with us and just take our time driving through the country stopping to hike, bike and take in Ireland as it comes.
Ideally we would like to find lodging on a day to day basis so that we are not tied to a specific schedule, route or area. So as a general rule how difficult is it to find lodging this time of year in Ireland? I would rather not have to spend the night(s) sleeping in the car and I'm pretty sure my wife would not like that too much either. I just don't like the idea that if we find an area that we really like and would like to spend more time exlporing we will have to leave just because we already have lodging scheduled farther on down the road.
As far as a route that is very up in the air at this time. Generally though we are looking at traveling the costal areas of the southwest, west and northwest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://djpunjabimp3.com/videos/dil-haar-ke-mp3-song-download/
- 2 London 6 day itinerary
- 3 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 6 free international phone calls
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 11 France Study Abroad
- 12 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 13 Paris and Normandy
- 14 Sicily Beach Resort
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 17 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 18 Two days in Rome
- 19 Classical Tour of Albania
- 20 First visit to London
- 21 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 22 Anniversary trip to France
- 23 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 24 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)