We will be arriving into Paris from Giverney with a EuropCar rental to return at the office on 8 Avenue Foch (just off the Etoile). It looks like Hwy N13 becomes a tunnel in the area of La Defense. Is this correct? If so, should we attempt to exit the road before the tunnel to get a glimpse of La Defense? I've never been to that area of Paris and don't have much time but wonder if worth the risk of getting lost by not sticking to the highway.
Driving into Paris from Giverny
- 1 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 2 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 5 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 6 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 How Long For Santorini?
- 9 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 10 Car rental Italy
- 11 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 12 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 13 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 14 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 15 Prague Itinerary
- 16 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 17 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 18 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 19 London at Xmas
- 20 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 21 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 24 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 25 Northern Italy