We will be arriving into Paris from Giverney with a EuropCar rental to return at the office on 8 Avenue Foch (just off the Etoile). It looks like Hwy N13 becomes a tunnel in the area of La Defense. Is this correct? If so, should we attempt to exit the road before the tunnel to get a glimpse of La Defense? I've never been to that area of Paris and don't have much time but wonder if worth the risk of getting lost by not sticking to the highway.
Driving into Paris from Giverny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 2 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 What to wear
- 5 german rail ticket question
- 6 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 7 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 8 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 9 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Prague flea markets
- 12 Tipping in Greece
- 13 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 14 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 17 Timing a river cruise
- 18 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 19 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 20 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 21 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 22 flea markets in France
- 23 I need a haircut
- 24 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 25 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??