We will be arriving into Paris from Giverney with a EuropCar rental to return at the office on 8 Avenue Foch (just off the Etoile). It looks like Hwy N13 becomes a tunnel in the area of La Defense. Is this correct? If so, should we attempt to exit the road before the tunnel to get a glimpse of La Defense? I've never been to that area of Paris and don't have much time but wonder if worth the risk of getting lost by not sticking to the highway.
Driving into Paris from Giverny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 2 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 3 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 4 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 5 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 6 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 ITALY
- 9 Northern Spain
- 10 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 15 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 16 Hamam in Istanbul
- 17 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 18 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 20 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 21 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 22 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 23 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 24 week in calabria
- 25 Wine tours in Tuscuny