We will be arriving into Paris from Giverney with a EuropCar rental to return at the office on 8 Avenue Foch (just off the Etoile). It looks like Hwy N13 becomes a tunnel in the area of La Defense. Is this correct? If so, should we attempt to exit the road before the tunnel to get a glimpse of La Defense? I've never been to that area of Paris and don't have much time but wonder if worth the risk of getting lost by not sticking to the highway.
Driving into Paris from Giverny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto -City Break
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 14 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 London hotel
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 23 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 24 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 25 Where to stay in Rome