We will be arriving into Paris from Giverney with a EuropCar rental to return at the office on 8 Avenue Foch (just off the Etoile). It looks like Hwy N13 becomes a tunnel in the area of La Defense. Is this correct? If so, should we attempt to exit the road before the tunnel to get a glimpse of La Defense? I've never been to that area of Paris and don't have much time but wonder if worth the risk of getting lost by not sticking to the highway.
Driving into Paris from Giverny
- 1 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 2 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 3 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 6 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 7 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 8 Stop over in France
- 9 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 10 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 11 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 12 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 13 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 14 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 15 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 16 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 17 Northern Italy
- 18 Home base in Provence in July
- 19 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 20 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 21 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 22 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 23 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 24 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 25 Traveling with a guide in Turkey