We will be arriving into Paris from Giverney with a EuropCar rental to return at the office on 8 Avenue Foch (just off the Etoile). It looks like Hwy N13 becomes a tunnel in the area of La Defense. Is this correct? If so, should we attempt to exit the road before the tunnel to get a glimpse of La Defense? I've never been to that area of Paris and don't have much time but wonder if worth the risk of getting lost by not sticking to the highway.
Driving into Paris from Giverny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 3 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 4 Gite and/or agritourism
- 5 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 Athens/Istanbul March
- 8 English ruined castles
- 9 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 10 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 14 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 15 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 16 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 17 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 22 Dublin to Armagh?
- 23 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 24 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 25 Apartment for family trip to London