We will be arriving into Paris from Giverney with a EuropCar rental to return at the office on 8 Avenue Foch (just off the Etoile). It looks like Hwy N13 becomes a tunnel in the area of La Defense. Is this correct? If so, should we attempt to exit the road before the tunnel to get a glimpse of La Defense? I've never been to that area of Paris and don't have much time but wonder if worth the risk of getting lost by not sticking to the highway.
Driving into Paris from Giverny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 2 Weather in the dolomites
- 3 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 4 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 5 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 10 Aaah...Umbria!
- 11 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 12 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 France: which maps?
- 15 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 16 Provence : So many places too little time
- 17 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 18 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 19 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 20 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 21 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 22 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 23 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 24 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 25 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?