We will be arriving into Paris from Giverney with a EuropCar rental to return at the office on 8 Avenue Foch (just off the Etoile). It looks like Hwy N13 becomes a tunnel in the area of La Defense. Is this correct? If so, should we attempt to exit the road before the tunnel to get a glimpse of La Defense? I've never been to that area of Paris and don't have much time but wonder if worth the risk of getting lost by not sticking to the highway.
Driving into Paris from Giverny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 2 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 3 Amsterdam restaurants
- 4 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 5 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 6 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 7 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 8 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 9 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 10 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 11 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 12 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 13 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 14 Is Capri overrated?
- 15 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 16 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 17 9 days in switzerland
- 18 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 19 Train des Pignes
- 20 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 21 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 22 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 23 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?