We will be arriving into Paris from Giverney with a EuropCar rental to return at the office on 8 Avenue Foch (just off the Etoile). It looks like Hwy N13 becomes a tunnel in the area of La Defense. Is this correct? If so, should we attempt to exit the road before the tunnel to get a glimpse of La Defense? I've never been to that area of Paris and don't have much time but wonder if worth the risk of getting lost by not sticking to the highway.
Driving into Paris from Giverny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Reykjavik hotels
- 8 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 12 First Time to UK since 2001
- 13 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 14 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 15 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 16 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 17 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 18 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 21 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 24 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 25 Brussels or Amsterdam?