We will be arriving into Paris from Giverney with a EuropCar rental to return at the office on 8 Avenue Foch (just off the Etoile). It looks like Hwy N13 becomes a tunnel in the area of La Defense. Is this correct? If so, should we attempt to exit the road before the tunnel to get a glimpse of La Defense? I've never been to that area of Paris and don't have much time but wonder if worth the risk of getting lost by not sticking to the highway.
Driving into Paris from Giverny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Venice - trips
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 7 Travel with Teens
- 8 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 9 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 10 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 Italy
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 16 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Ireland: Adapter or converter?
- 21 ordering train tickets
- 22 I think this is a scam!
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 Sicily itinerary proposal
- 25 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas