We will be arriving into Paris from Giverney with a EuropCar rental to return at the office on 8 Avenue Foch (just off the Etoile). It looks like Hwy N13 becomes a tunnel in the area of La Defense. Is this correct? If so, should we attempt to exit the road before the tunnel to get a glimpse of La Defense? I've never been to that area of Paris and don't have much time but wonder if worth the risk of getting lost by not sticking to the highway.
Driving into Paris from Giverny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 5 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 6 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 9 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Which european city?
- 13 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 14 Italy Countryside
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 19 Germany in December 2015
- 20 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 21 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 22 Vegan in Germany?
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 biking tours in Italy?