We will be arriving into Paris from Giverney with a EuropCar rental to return at the office on 8 Avenue Foch (just off the Etoile). It looks like Hwy N13 becomes a tunnel in the area of La Defense. Is this correct? If so, should we attempt to exit the road before the tunnel to get a glimpse of La Defense? I've never been to that area of Paris and don't have much time but wonder if worth the risk of getting lost by not sticking to the highway.
Driving into Paris from Giverny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 2 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 3 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Where to go from Brussels?
- 7 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 8 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Prague flea markets
- 12 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 I need a haircut
- 15 Tipping in Greece
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets