We are a young couple travelling in Jul and would be in Italy from 24th Jul to 2nd Aug.We would be arriving to Venice from Lucerne.
Our itinerary so far is
24 Jul - Venice
25 Jul - Venice
26 Jul - Florence
27 Jul - Florence
28 Jul - Tuscany/Siena
29 Jul - Tuscany/Siena
30- Jul - Rome
31 Jul - Rome
1 Aug - Rome
2 Aug - Rome ( depart to sydney)
I would like to knwo if the above itinerary is good enough to cover these places. Also for exploring the tuscany area, is it good to hire the car from Siena to avoid the traffic in Florence or is it not that bad to rent the car from Florence.
Also for going to Rome, where can i drop off the car in the tuscany region to take the trian to rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 2 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 3 International drivers permit
- 4 Help me make this possible!
- 5 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 6 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 9 ATM
- 10 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 11 ATM help
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 17 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 18 Spain Itinerary
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 24 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 25 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice