We are a young couple travelling in Jul and would be in Italy from 24th Jul to 2nd Aug.We would be arriving to Venice from Lucerne.
Our itinerary so far is
24 Jul - Venice
25 Jul - Venice
26 Jul - Florence
27 Jul - Florence
28 Jul - Tuscany/Siena
29 Jul - Tuscany/Siena
30- Jul - Rome
31 Jul - Rome
1 Aug - Rome
2 Aug - Rome ( depart to sydney)
I would like to knwo if the above itinerary is good enough to cover these places. Also for exploring the tuscany area, is it good to hire the car from Siena to avoid the traffic in Florence or is it not that bad to rent the car from Florence.
Also for going to Rome, where can i drop off the car in the tuscany region to take the trian to rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hot mail Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 24 hours in Paris
- 3 Insurance on rental car options
- 4 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 8 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 9 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 10 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 18 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 19 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 20 Happy birthday ATM
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como