We are a young couple travelling in Jul and would be in Italy from 24th Jul to 2nd Aug.We would be arriving to Venice from Lucerne.
Our itinerary so far is
24 Jul - Venice
25 Jul - Venice
26 Jul - Florence
27 Jul - Florence
28 Jul - Tuscany/Siena
29 Jul - Tuscany/Siena
30- Jul - Rome
31 Jul - Rome
1 Aug - Rome
2 Aug - Rome ( depart to sydney)
I would like to knwo if the above itinerary is good enough to cover these places. Also for exploring the tuscany area, is it good to hire the car from Siena to avoid the traffic in Florence or is it not that bad to rent the car from Florence.
Also for going to Rome, where can i drop off the car in the tuscany region to take the trian to rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 2 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 3 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 4 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 5 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 6 Shortest return to Paris (or somewhere else you loved) after coming home
- 7 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 8 Must do/see in Rome
- 9 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 10 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 11 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 12 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 13 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 14 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 15 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 16 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 17 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 18 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 21 Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 22 Travel in England and Scotland
- 23 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 24 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 25 lake garda or lake como and how many nights