We are a young couple travelling in Jul and would be in Italy from 24th Jul to 2nd Aug.We would be arriving to Venice from Lucerne.
Our itinerary so far is
24 Jul - Venice
25 Jul - Venice
26 Jul - Florence
27 Jul - Florence
28 Jul - Tuscany/Siena
29 Jul - Tuscany/Siena
30- Jul - Rome
31 Jul - Rome
1 Aug - Rome
2 Aug - Rome ( depart to sydney)
I would like to knwo if the above itinerary is good enough to cover these places. Also for exploring the tuscany area, is it good to hire the car from Siena to avoid the traffic in Florence or is it not that bad to rent the car from Florence.
Also for going to Rome, where can i drop off the car in the tuscany region to take the trian to rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge and Bath
- 2 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 3 From London to Paris to US
- 4 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 5 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 6 Ireland driving itinerary
- 7 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 8 Greece Itinerary
- 9 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 10 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 11 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 12 Itinerary help please!
- 13 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 14 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 15 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 19 Barcelona Car rental return
- 20 My First Trip to Europe...
- 21 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 22 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 23 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 24 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 25 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.