We are a young couple travelling in Jul and would be in Italy from 24th Jul to 2nd Aug.We would be arriving to Venice from Lucerne.
Our itinerary so far is
24 Jul - Venice
25 Jul - Venice
26 Jul - Florence
27 Jul - Florence
28 Jul - Tuscany/Siena
29 Jul - Tuscany/Siena
30- Jul - Rome
31 Jul - Rome
1 Aug - Rome
2 Aug - Rome ( depart to sydney)
I would like to knwo if the above itinerary is good enough to cover these places. Also for exploring the tuscany area, is it good to hire the car from Siena to avoid the traffic in Florence or is it not that bad to rent the car from Florence.
Also for going to Rome, where can i drop off the car in the tuscany region to take the trian to rome.
Driving In Tuscany(Italy) & Italy itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 2 London and Where Else in late December?
- 3 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 4 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 5 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 6 Istanbul Itinerary
- 7 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 8 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 9 Bologna tips
- 10 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 11 Edinburgh - outings?
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 18 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 19 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 20 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 21 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 25 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old