We are a young couple travelling in Jul and would be in Italy from 24th Jul to 2nd Aug.We would be arriving to Venice from Lucerne.
Our itinerary so far is
24 Jul - Venice
25 Jul - Venice
26 Jul - Florence
27 Jul - Florence
28 Jul - Tuscany/Siena
29 Jul - Tuscany/Siena
30- Jul - Rome
31 Jul - Rome
1 Aug - Rome
2 Aug - Rome ( depart to sydney)
I would like to knwo if the above itinerary is good enough to cover these places. Also for exploring the tuscany area, is it good to hire the car from Siena to avoid the traffic in Florence or is it not that bad to rent the car from Florence.
Also for going to Rome, where can i drop off the car in the tuscany region to take the trian to rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing iDTGV tickets at the station
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 15 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 16 We're here!
- 17 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 18 Trip Ideas
- 19 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 24 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels