We are a young couple travelling in Jul and would be in Italy from 24th Jul to 2nd Aug.We would be arriving to Venice from Lucerne.
Our itinerary so far is
24 Jul - Venice
25 Jul - Venice
26 Jul - Florence
27 Jul - Florence
28 Jul - Tuscany/Siena
29 Jul - Tuscany/Siena
30- Jul - Rome
31 Jul - Rome
1 Aug - Rome
2 Aug - Rome ( depart to sydney)
I would like to knwo if the above itinerary is good enough to cover these places. Also for exploring the tuscany area, is it good to hire the car from Siena to avoid the traffic in Florence or is it not that bad to rent the car from Florence.
Also for going to Rome, where can i drop off the car in the tuscany region to take the trian to rome.
Driving In Tuscany(Italy) & Italy itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 2 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 6 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 10 White Christmas
- 11 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Gtg San Antonio
- 15 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 16 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 17 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 Gift for French business associate
- 20 Wine tour from Verona?
- 21 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 25 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia