We are a young couple travelling in Jul and would be in Italy from 24th Jul to 2nd Aug.We would be arriving to Venice from Lucerne.
Our itinerary so far is
24 Jul - Venice
25 Jul - Venice
26 Jul - Florence
27 Jul - Florence
28 Jul - Tuscany/Siena
29 Jul - Tuscany/Siena
30- Jul - Rome
31 Jul - Rome
1 Aug - Rome
2 Aug - Rome ( depart to sydney)
I would like to knwo if the above itinerary is good enough to cover these places. Also for exploring the tuscany area, is it good to hire the car from Siena to avoid the traffic in Florence or is it not that bad to rent the car from Florence.
Also for going to Rome, where can i drop off the car in the tuscany region to take the trian to rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 4 Road trip Italy
- 5 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 6 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 7 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 8 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 9 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 10 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 11 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 Hilton CPH no loner
- 14 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 15 travel around Spain
- 16 Scotland Trip Report
- 17 French Wedding
- 18 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 19 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 23 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 24 Cornwall UK
- 25 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....