We are renting a villa near Forcoli, south of Pontedera. We are familiar with traveling in Italy in the major cities and all around Europe. We have never been to Tuscany. We are planning several day trips with our group (6 total) to Sienna, Pisa/Luca and Cinque Terra. Any experience with any of these routes and stops along the way would be helpful.
Driving in Tuscany
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 2 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 3 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 4 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 13 Novels set in Greece
- 14 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Planning a holiday
- 18 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 15 days in Europe,
- 22 Medieval Tallinn
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice