We like independent travel and are considering driving thru Sweden & Norway for 2 weeks this summer. One forum traveler suggested we give up our car in Oslo, use "Norway in a Nutshell" and just enjoy the scenery. Another forum poster rented a car in Andalsnes and said "I can't stress how wonderful it is to have a car". What should we do?? Is summer driving in Norway tedious or difficult? If we do drive, does anyone have a suggestion for a 6-day itinerary from Oslo? Thanks in advance!
Driving in Sweden & Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 2 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 5 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 6 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 7 Hamam in Istanbul
- 8 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 9 week in calabria
- 10 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 14 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 15 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 16 Help for San Sebastian
- 17 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 18 Aaah...Umbria!
- 19 bed and breakfasts
- 20 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 21 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 22 Input on VRBO apartment in the Gracia area
- 23 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 24 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 25 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help