We like independent travel and are considering driving thru Sweden & Norway for 2 weeks this summer. One forum traveler suggested we give up our car in Oslo, use "Norway in a Nutshell" and just enjoy the scenery. Another forum poster rented a car in Andalsnes and said "I can't stress how wonderful it is to have a car". What should we do?? Is summer driving in Norway tedious or difficult? If we do drive, does anyone have a suggestion for a 6-day itinerary from Oslo? Thanks in advance!
Driving in Sweden & Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 2 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 3 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 4 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 5 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 6 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 7 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 8 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 9 Terrorism in Europe
- 10 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 11 Night Train - Need help
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 White Villages base?
- 14 Traveling to France
- 15 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 16 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 17 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 18 using airbnb for the first time...
- 19 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 20 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 21 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 Stamps... I'm confused!
- 24 Anyone used a tour company to see Mainland Greece, suggestions please?
- 25 Swiss Air seat assignments