We like independent travel and are considering driving thru Sweden & Norway for 2 weeks this summer. One forum traveler suggested we give up our car in Oslo, use "Norway in a Nutshell" and just enjoy the scenery. Another forum poster rented a car in Andalsnes and said "I can't stress how wonderful it is to have a car". What should we do?? Is summer driving in Norway tedious or difficult? If we do drive, does anyone have a suggestion for a 6-day itinerary from Oslo? Thanks in advance!
Driving in Sweden & Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long in Venice?
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 4 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 5 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 6 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 7 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 8 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 9 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 10 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 11 Getting cash in Spain
- 12 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 13 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 16 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 17 Italy things to do?
- 18 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 19 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 20 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 21 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 22 Whose repsonsible?
- 23 Spending money in Italy?
- 24 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 25 stop in lisboa or not