We like independent travel and are considering driving thru Sweden & Norway for 2 weeks this summer. One forum traveler suggested we give up our car in Oslo, use "Norway in a Nutshell" and just enjoy the scenery. Another forum poster rented a car in Andalsnes and said "I can't stress how wonderful it is to have a car". What should we do?? Is summer driving in Norway tedious or difficult? If we do drive, does anyone have a suggestion for a 6-day itinerary from Oslo? Thanks in advance!
Driving in Sweden & Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 4 Is my plan ok
- 5 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 6 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 7 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 8 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 11 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 13 Portugal Trip
- 14 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 15 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 16 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 18 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 19 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 20 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 Southern Spain
- 24 Reputable Tours
- 25 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids