My husband and I are planning a road trip to/in Spain in first week of July. We have 8 days. Right now we are considering Barcelona, Sevilla and possibly Granada. We are considering two options:
1) Flying to Barcelona from Fontainebleau (near Paris) where we live, spending 2-3 days in Barca and then driving down to southern spain.
2) Driving to Barcelona from Fontainebleau (near Paris) and taking a flight from Barca to Sevilla. Probably a rent a car in Sevilla for few days if needed.
Recommendations on which of the two drives are more scenic, with more interesting stops on the way, would be wonderful. The distance seems to be more or less about 1000-1200 kms in both cases.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 5 Berlin -clubs
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 11 base in brussels
- 12 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 16 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 17 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Uber vs. TfL
- 23 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 24 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 25 Alitala