My husband and I are planning a road trip to/in Spain in first week of July. We have 8 days. Right now we are considering Barcelona, Sevilla and possibly Granada. We are considering two options:
1) Flying to Barcelona from Fontainebleau (near Paris) where we live, spending 2-3 days in Barca and then driving down to southern spain.
2) Driving to Barcelona from Fontainebleau (near Paris) and taking a flight from Barca to Sevilla. Probably a rent a car in Sevilla for few days if needed.
Recommendations on which of the two drives are more scenic, with more interesting stops on the way, would be wonderful. The distance seems to be more or less about 1000-1200 kms in both cases.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 2 빠징코 릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Trip suggestion
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 Summer Travel order
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 LIsbon
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 Corfu
- 13 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 14 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 International Flight Question
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE