My husband and I are planning a road trip to/in Spain in first week of July. We have 8 days. Right now we are considering Barcelona, Sevilla and possibly Granada. We are considering two options:
1) Flying to Barcelona from Fontainebleau (near Paris) where we live, spending 2-3 days in Barca and then driving down to southern spain.
2) Driving to Barcelona from Fontainebleau (near Paris) and taking a flight from Barca to Sevilla. Probably a rent a car in Sevilla for few days if needed.
Recommendations on which of the two drives are more scenic, with more interesting stops on the way, would be wonderful. The distance seems to be more or less about 1000-1200 kms in both cases.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin to Italy
- 2 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 3 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Florence - Where to stay
- 6 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Where to go!?
- 9 First time in Bulgaria
- 10 Vacation
- 11 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 15 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 18 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 19 Walking itinerary in England?
- 20 Dog friendly hotels
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 Cambridge in May
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 25 No Periods in British Written English!