My husband and I are planning a road trip to/in Spain in first week of July. We have 8 days. Right now we are considering Barcelona, Sevilla and possibly Granada. We are considering two options:
1) Flying to Barcelona from Fontainebleau (near Paris) where we live, spending 2-3 days in Barca and then driving down to southern spain.
2) Driving to Barcelona from Fontainebleau (near Paris) and taking a flight from Barca to Sevilla. Probably a rent a car in Sevilla for few days if needed.
Recommendations on which of the two drives are more scenic, with more interesting stops on the way, would be wonderful. The distance seems to be more or less about 1000-1200 kms in both cases.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 2 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 5 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 6 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 9 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 10 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 11 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 12 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 13 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 16 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 17 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 18 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 19 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 20 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 21 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 24 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT