We are renting a small, automatic car from Avis in Dublin and driving south and west, returning back to Dublin (2 weeks). Any driving tips???? The rental car through Priceline is indeed pricey! $ 829.
Driving in Southern Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 3 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 4 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 5 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 6 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 7 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 8 London restaurants
- 9 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 10 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 11 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 12 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 15 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 16 Istanbul water
- 17 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 18 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 19 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 20 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 21 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 22 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 23 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 24 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 25 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP