We are renting a small, automatic car from Avis in Dublin and driving south and west, returning back to Dublin (2 weeks). Any driving tips???? The rental car through Priceline is indeed pricey! $ 829.
Driving in Southern Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 2 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 3 British English
- 4 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 5 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 6 Brugge photo on Bing
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 9 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 10 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 11 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 12 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 13 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 14 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 15 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 16 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 17 Spending money in Italy?
- 18 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 19 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 20 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 24 Passport Delays
- 25 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review