We are renting a small, automatic car from Avis in Dublin and driving south and west, returning back to Dublin (2 weeks). Any driving tips???? The rental car through Priceline is indeed pricey! $ 829.
Driving in Southern Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 2 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 3 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 6 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 7 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 8 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 9 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 Istanbul Itinerary
- 12 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 13 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 16 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 17 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 London 2nd time around
- 20 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy
- 21 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 22 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 7 Nights in Paris
- 25 Best hostels from experience