We are renting a small, automatic car from Avis in Dublin and driving south and west, returning back to Dublin (2 weeks). Any driving tips???? The rental car through Priceline is indeed pricey! $ 829.
Driving in Southern Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Augsburg with kids
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 May trip to the islands
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 8 Three days in Spain
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Venice hotel selection
- 11 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 12 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 13 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 Paris in April?
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 20 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 21 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 22 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 He said , she said
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside