We are renting a small, automatic car from Avis in Dublin and driving south and west, returning back to Dublin (2 weeks). Any driving tips???? The rental car through Priceline is indeed pricey! $ 829.
Driving in Southern Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Obb website
- 2 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 3 A guide to Madrid
- 4 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 5 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 6 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 8 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 9 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 10 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 11 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 12 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 13 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 14 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Help me with this trip
- 17 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 18 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 19 Prague to Venice?? Best way?
- 20 Input on Switzerland Plus itinerary for August - September
- 21 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 rail pass
- 24 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 25 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris