We are renting a small, automatic car from Avis in Dublin and driving south and west, returning back to Dublin (2 weeks). Any driving tips???? The rental car through Priceline is indeed pricey! $ 829.
Driving in Southern Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 3 Eating in France-two new books
- 4 Fjords, How To?
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 7 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 18 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 19 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 20 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 23 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??