My friend and I will be renting a car for 9 days in early June to travel around southern France. We definitely want to stop in Aix and see the nearby cities (Avignon, Orange, etc) and spend a day or two in the Auvergne region (where we will visit a friend). Our goal is to relax, see the beautiful countryside, visit museums, and experience a few wineries. Any suggestions on how to best use our time?
(Also at one point we were thinking of trying to go to northeastern france, too, but decided it's too much. What are the down sides of cutting out Northeastern France (e.g., strausburg, metz, etc. Any way we could structure our trip to include these destinations?)
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 유명한온라인바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온카ハ온카
- 2 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 3 Sintra
- 4 카지노추천■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노추천ぢ카지노추천
- 5 Scotland Trip Report
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 8 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 9 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 13 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 14 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 15 Kayaking in Avignon
- 16 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 17 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 18 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 19 4 days in Provence in early June
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 France Itinerary Advice
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017