My husband and i will be driving through Sicily next week and stopping in several cities for a few days each. However, on the way from cefalu to Siracusa we would like to stop at Piazza Armerina, but we will have luggage in the car....we have read that you should never leave anything at all in the car unattneded- locked or not - I would hate to miss this area but wonder if there is any secure place to leave a car? This will also be the case near Argrigento...... Any suggestions? Thank you!
Driving in Sicily
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Sicily 10 days
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 7 Advises for trip to Russia
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 10 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 13 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 14 Medieval Tallinn
- 15 Portugal in September
- 16 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested