My husband and i will be driving through Sicily next week and stopping in several cities for a few days each. However, on the way from cefalu to Siracusa we would like to stop at Piazza Armerina, but we will have luggage in the car....we have read that you should never leave anything at all in the car unattneded- locked or not - I would hate to miss this area but wonder if there is any secure place to leave a car? This will also be the case near Argrigento...... Any suggestions? Thank you!
Driving in Sicily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 Lavender Fields
- 9 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 10 Munich
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 13 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 17 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 18 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 museum passes in Rome
- 21 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 22 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Nice Video about Poland
- 25 Where to stay in Rome