I am planning a trip to Portugal that includes two days in Manteigas, Serra da Estrela, in Portugal. We live in a tropical country and have NO experience driving in icy roads. I read that this region has steep, tortuous roads, so I was wondering - should we drive at all there or our inexperience could be disastrous? How icy can roads get in January?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노◇슈퍼카지노
- 2 우리카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소◁카지노바카라사이트
- 3 모바일카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노주소◀안전한바카라사이트
- 4 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 5 Montserrat Express
- 6 London in Winter Report
- 7 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 10 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 11 London is it worth it?
- 12 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 13 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 14 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 17 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 20 Places to stop/stay?
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 23 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 24 ATM help
- 25 Stockholm 5.5 days
Driving in Serra da Estrela, Portugal in January - how hard is it?