Our next trip will likely be Scotland and / or Ireland in late June / early July.
There are numerous intriguing Fly and Drive packages available (especially for Ireland). My question is: How challenging do you think it will be for a Canadian middle-aged couple to drive in Scotland / Ireland (let's assume we'll have an automatic.) Neither of us have ever driven on the "wrong" side of the road and car before
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노노하우＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라↘인터넷바카라추천
- 2 중국카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라↙카지노사이트
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 7 Iceland car rental agencies
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 London with Teens Trip Report
- 10 Best Viking Sites
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Ex-pats with young kids
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 21 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 25 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?