Our next trip will likely be Scotland and / or Ireland in late June / early July.
There are numerous intriguing Fly and Drive packages available (especially for Ireland). My question is: How challenging do you think it will be for a Canadian middle-aged couple to drive in Scotland / Ireland (let's assume we'll have an automatic.) Neither of us have ever driven on the "wrong" side of the road and car before
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 London Hotels
- 5 Iceland in 7 days.
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 8 LIsbon
- 9 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 10 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 11 Luggage Storage
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 18 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 19 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Summer Travel order