We will be doing 4 days in Santorini this June and we were thinking of renting a car for the duration. How is the driving in Santorini? I'm used to Montreal driving (somewhat crazy), but not quite sure what to expect in Santorini. Also, we were going to rent a Smart Cabrio (automatic, and I also have an International License). Is it powerful enough for the mountains? Any other important tips that we should know before getting in a car in Santorini?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary planning apps
- 2 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 3 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 4 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 5 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 6 Mt. Etna wakes up
- 7 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 8 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 9 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 10 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 11 Edam, Volendam & Marken day trip?
- 12 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 13 Tuscany Trip
- 14 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 15 12-14 nights enough ?
- 16 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 17 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 18 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 19 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 20 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 21 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 22 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 23 Need help with my itinerary
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...