We will be doing 4 days in Santorini this June and we were thinking of renting a car for the duration. How is the driving in Santorini? I'm used to Montreal driving (somewhat crazy), but not quite sure what to expect in Santorini. Also, we were going to rent a Smart Cabrio (automatic, and I also have an International License). Is it powerful enough for the mountains? Any other important tips that we should know before getting in a car in Santorini?
Driving in Santorini
- 1 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 8 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 9 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 13 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 14 2 Week European Itinerary
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 17 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 More help with housing in Puglia
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 22 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 23 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 24 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 25 TGV and Provence questions