We will be doing 4 days in Santorini this June and we were thinking of renting a car for the duration. How is the driving in Santorini? I'm used to Montreal driving (somewhat crazy), but not quite sure what to expect in Santorini. Also, we were going to rent a Smart Cabrio (automatic, and I also have an International License). Is it powerful enough for the mountains? Any other important tips that we should know before getting in a car in Santorini?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 2 Football Tickets - Athens
- 3 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 4 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 5 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 6 Salzburg itinerary review
- 7 Positano or Sorrento?
- 8 13 nights in switzerland
- 9 Munich itinerary review
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 12 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 13 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 14 Globus Iberian Tour
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 3nights in Venice
- 17 Paris in November
- 18 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 19 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 20 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 21 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 22 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 23 Last minute trip to Capri
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 Budapest to Kosice