We will be doing 4 days in Santorini this June and we were thinking of renting a car for the duration. How is the driving in Santorini? I'm used to Montreal driving (somewhat crazy), but not quite sure what to expect in Santorini. Also, we were going to rent a Smart Cabrio (automatic, and I also have an International License). Is it powerful enough for the mountains? Any other important tips that we should know before getting in a car in Santorini?
Driving in Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 2 London hotel
- 3 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 4 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 London tube
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 13 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 14 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 15 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 18 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 23 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 24 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY