We will be doing 4 days in Santorini this June and we were thinking of renting a car for the duration. How is the driving in Santorini? I'm used to Montreal driving (somewhat crazy), but not quite sure what to expect in Santorini. Also, we were going to rent a Smart Cabrio (automatic, and I also have an International License). Is it powerful enough for the mountains? Any other important tips that we should know before getting in a car in Santorini?
Driving in Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 4 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 5 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 6 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 7 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 8 driving in france with kids
- 9 Is my plan ok
- 10 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 11 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 12 Portugal Trip
- 13 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 14 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 17 Spain traffic tickets
- 18 Reputable Tours
- 19 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 20 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 23 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 24 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 25 Best Option for London Travelcard?