We will be doing 4 days in Santorini this June and we were thinking of renting a car for the duration. How is the driving in Santorini? I'm used to Montreal driving (somewhat crazy), but not quite sure what to expect in Santorini. Also, we were going to rent a Smart Cabrio (automatic, and I also have an International License). Is it powerful enough for the mountains? Any other important tips that we should know before getting in a car in Santorini?
Driving in Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 2 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 3 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 4 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 5 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 6 Italy in October
- 7 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 10 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 11 Paris and where else?
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris
- 13 14 days Paris, Basque country, barcelona
- 14 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 15 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 16 Day trips from Lisbon
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 19 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 20 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 21 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 22 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 23 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 24 choosing seats at La Scala
- 25 Olive oil disaster in 2014