We will be doing 4 days in Santorini this June and we were thinking of renting a car for the duration. How is the driving in Santorini? I'm used to Montreal driving (somewhat crazy), but not quite sure what to expect in Santorini. Also, we were going to rent a Smart Cabrio (automatic, and I also have an International License). Is it powerful enough for the mountains? Any other important tips that we should know before getting in a car in Santorini?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 2 Budapest Hotels
- 3 Vienna or Budapest?
- 4 Sliema, Malta
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 7 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 8 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 9 London's Must Sights!
- 10 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 11 Lost ring
- 12 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 13 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 16 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 17 First trip to Italy
- 18 England and Wales by public transport
- 19 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 20 Ireland & Scotland
- 21 Scenic Driving Routes
- 22 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 23 Andalucia in December
- 24 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna