We will be doing 4 days in Santorini this June and we were thinking of renting a car for the duration. How is the driving in Santorini? I'm used to Montreal driving (somewhat crazy), but not quite sure what to expect in Santorini. Also, we were going to rent a Smart Cabrio (automatic, and I also have an International License). Is it powerful enough for the mountains? Any other important tips that we should know before getting in a car in Santorini?
Driving in Santorini
- 1 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 6 Ireland in a week
- 7 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 15 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 16 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 17 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 18 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 19 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins