We will be doing 4 days in Santorini this June and we were thinking of renting a car for the duration. How is the driving in Santorini? I'm used to Montreal driving (somewhat crazy), but not quite sure what to expect in Santorini. Also, we were going to rent a Smart Cabrio (automatic, and I also have an International License). Is it powerful enough for the mountains? Any other important tips that we should know before getting in a car in Santorini?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 2 Public Transport information App/Website
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 5 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 6 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 7 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 8 12 Days in Italy
- 9 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 10 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 11 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 12 house exchange
- 13 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 14 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 15 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 16 Poland in September
- 17 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 18 Croatia travel ideas
- 19 Taormina, Sicily
- 20 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 21 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 22 River Boat Cruise
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Sliema, Malta
- 25 Portugal. & Southern Spain