We will be doing 4 days in Santorini this June and we were thinking of renting a car for the duration. How is the driving in Santorini? I'm used to Montreal driving (somewhat crazy), but not quite sure what to expect in Santorini. Also, we were going to rent a Smart Cabrio (automatic, and I also have an International License). Is it powerful enough for the mountains? Any other important tips that we should know before getting in a car in Santorini?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 2 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 3 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 4 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 5 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 6 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 7 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 8 Sentimental Journey
- 9 Netflix and Hulu
- 10 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 11 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 12 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 13 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 TAP airlines & other questions
- 17 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 5 days in switzerland
- 20 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 21 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 22 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 23 Antwerp Tram
- 24 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 25 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.