We will be doing 4 days in Santorini this June and we were thinking of renting a car for the duration. How is the driving in Santorini? I'm used to Montreal driving (somewhat crazy), but not quite sure what to expect in Santorini. Also, we were going to rent a Smart Cabrio (automatic, and I also have an International License). Is it powerful enough for the mountains? Any other important tips that we should know before getting in a car in Santorini?
Driving in Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 2 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 3 Best day trips from Paris
- 4 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 7 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 8 Questions About Croatia
- 9 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Scottish Passport
- 12 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 13 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 14 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 17 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 18 See You In Minsk
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Florence Hotel Advice
- 21 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 22 Italy tours
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Air France strike
- 25 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin