We will be doing 4 days in Santorini this June and we were thinking of renting a car for the duration. How is the driving in Santorini? I'm used to Montreal driving (somewhat crazy), but not quite sure what to expect in Santorini. Also, we were going to rent a Smart Cabrio (automatic, and I also have an International License). Is it powerful enough for the mountains? Any other important tips that we should know before getting in a car in Santorini?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 2 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 3 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 4 4 days in Scotland
- 5 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 6 Switzerland 5 days
- 7 Finalizing Itinerary
- 8 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 9 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 10 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 11 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 12 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 13 How to get to Mallorca
- 14 Dublin to Dingle?
- 15 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 16 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 19 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 20 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 21 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 22 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 23 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 24 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 25 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris