We will be doing 4 days in Santorini this June and we were thinking of renting a car for the duration. How is the driving in Santorini? I'm used to Montreal driving (somewhat crazy), but not quite sure what to expect in Santorini. Also, we were going to rent a Smart Cabrio (automatic, and I also have an International License). Is it powerful enough for the mountains? Any other important tips that we should know before getting in a car in Santorini?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 4 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 5 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 6 Puglia Experiences
- 7 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 8 2 nights in Dublin - B&B ideas
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Short (a couple of hours) scenic walks in the north of Wales?
- 11 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 12 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 13 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 14 car rent in Italy - cost, excess, deposit
- 15 Top Chef Abruzzo! - A Week in an Italian Cooking School (+ Rome)
- 16 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 17 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 18 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 19 Relaxing destinations?
- 20 Valencia, Spain - A Study Abroad Experience
- 21 Help with a git in Alsace
- 22 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 23 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 24 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 25 1 night in Split or Trogir