We are flying in to Lisbon and need to travel to Obidos. Our flight arrives too late for any public transport so we will have to hire a car. We are not experienced in driving in Portugal and the thought terrifies me as I have heard scary things about it. Please could anyone let me know what it's really like, especially driving around near the airport.
Driving in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Votes "No"
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 1 week Tuscany in November
- 5 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 6 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 7 Sunny September Trip Report
- 8 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Gift for French business associate
- 12 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 17 Gtg San Antonio
- 18 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 20 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 21 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore