We are flying in to Lisbon and need to travel to Obidos. Our flight arrives too late for any public transport so we will have to hire a car. We are not experienced in driving in Portugal and the thought terrifies me as I have heard scary things about it. Please could anyone let me know what it's really like, especially driving around near the airport.
Driving in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 2 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 3 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 4 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 5 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 6 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 7 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 8 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 9 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 10 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 11 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Visit to Bath and London england
- 14 Southern Italy without a Car
- 15 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 16 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 17 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 20 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 21 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 22 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 23 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 24 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!