We are flying in to Lisbon and need to travel to Obidos. Our flight arrives too late for any public transport so we will have to hire a car. We are not experienced in driving in Portugal and the thought terrifies me as I have heard scary things about it. Please could anyone let me know what it's really like, especially driving around near the airport.
Driving in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm in a funk
- 2 Shuttle Bus in Madrid
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 5 Mama Mia Italy!
- 6 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 7 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 8 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 9 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 10 Bike touring in France
- 11 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 12 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 13 Germany Visa for conference
- 14 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 15 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 16 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 17 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 18 travel to western Europe from India
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 21 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 22 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 23 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 24 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 25 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!