We are flying in to Lisbon and need to travel to Obidos. Our flight arrives too late for any public transport so we will have to hire a car. We are not experienced in driving in Portugal and the thought terrifies me as I have heard scary things about it. Please could anyone let me know what it's really like, especially driving around near the airport.
Driving in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 3 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 4 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 5 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 6 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 7 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 8 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 9 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 10 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 11 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 14 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 17 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 18 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 19 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 20 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 21 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 22 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 23 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 24 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)