We are flying in to Lisbon and need to travel to Obidos. Our flight arrives too late for any public transport so we will have to hire a car. We are not experienced in driving in Portugal and the thought terrifies me as I have heard scary things about it. Please could anyone let me know what it's really like, especially driving around near the airport.
Driving in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 2 How to make this adventure work?
- 3 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 4 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 5 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 6 dining in Brussels
- 7 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 8 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 9 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 10 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 11 using airbnb for the first time...
- 12 Madrid: City Views
- 13 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 14 plug adapters ITALY
- 15 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 16 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 17 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 18 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 21 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 22 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 25 Vienna State Opera Tickets