I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help please!
- 2 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 5 Holiday Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 8 Visiting the Black Forest
- 9 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 10 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 11 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 12 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 13 Barcelona to Morocco
- 14 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 15 Greece itinerary ideas
- 16 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 17 Ireland driving itinerary
- 18 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 19 Should I speculate?
- 20 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 21 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 22 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 23 Day trips from Uzes
- 24 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 25 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam