I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Driving in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 2 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 3 Ireland Southwest
- 4 London and Where Else in late December?
- 5 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 6 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 7 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 8 Matisse at Tate
- 9 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 10 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 11 3 weeks in Europe
- 12 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 13 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 14 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 15 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 16 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 17 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 18 Istanbul Itinerary
- 19 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 20 Bologna tips
- 21 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 22 Edinburgh - outings?
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 25 plug adaptors for Switzerland