I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Madrid/Lisbon
- 3 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 4 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 5 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 9 Day trips around Vienna
- 10 Greek fuel cost
- 11 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 12 Dog friendly hotels
- 13 Killarney
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Cambridge in May
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?