I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 2 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 3 St. Petersburg plus
- 4 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 5 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 6 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 7 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 8 Day trips from Monaco
- 9 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 10 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 11 More concise itinerary-Rome, Tuscany, Paris
- 12 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 13 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 14 Paris Visite pass
- 15 Our Paris plans
- 16 Sicily Trip
- 17 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 18 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 19 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 20 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 21 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 22 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 23 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 24 Rome Walking Guide
- 25 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days