I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Driving in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 3 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 4 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 7 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 8 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 9 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 14 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 15 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 18 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 21 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 22 Scotland Votes "No"
- 23 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 24 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 25 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September