I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical Music in Milan
- 2 Sienna with kids
- 3 12 nights in Greek islands
- 4 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 5 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 7 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 8 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 13 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 14 Paris food tours?
- 15 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 18 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 19 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 20 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 21 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 22 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 23 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 24 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 25 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!