I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 4 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 5 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 6 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 7 Matera tour guide wanted
- 8 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 9 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 10 Service dog
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 14 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 15 Coastal Denmark
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 21 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 24 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco