I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Driving in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 2 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 3 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 4 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 5 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 6 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 7 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 8 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 9 Trip to Italy
- 10 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 11 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 12 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 scotland trave;
- 15 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 16 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 17 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 18 Please help me plan my trip!
- 19 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 20 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 21 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 22 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 23 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 24 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 25 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014