I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Driving in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 9 days in turkey
- 4 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 9 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 12 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 13 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 20 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Europe in 21 days
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip