I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 2 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 3 Another Visit to London
- 4 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 5 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 6 American looking for any work in Italy
- 7 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 8 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 9 Budapest Evening Cruise?
- 10 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 11 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 12 London-Paris solo trip
- 13 Castles in Southern Wales
- 14 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 15 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 16 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 17 15 nights in Italy
- 18 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 19 Dublin to Dingle?
- 20 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 21 Overnight Layover -London
- 22 Flamenco in Sevilla
- 23 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 24 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 25 Glencoe As A Base in Scotland?