I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Driving in November
- 1 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 4 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 5 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 6 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 9 Montepulciano faves
- 10 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 11 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 12 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 13 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 14 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 15 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 17 A chacun son goût
- 18 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 19 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 20 please HELP--so confused!!
- 21 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 22 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 23 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 24 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 25 Cuenca or Toledo