I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Driving in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 3 Back home problems with sim card
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Pronunciation
- 6 How do you find French food?
- 7 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 8 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 9 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 GPS in Tuscany
- 12 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 italy
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 17 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 20 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 21 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 22 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 25 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets