I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 2 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 3 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 4 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 5 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 6 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 9 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 10 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 11 Barcelona on budget
- 12 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 13 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 14 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 15 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 16 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 17 Prague & Croatia
- 18 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 19 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 20 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 21 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 22 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 23 Florence airport costumes
- 24 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 25 A few last minute questions