I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 2 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 3 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 4 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 5 Scotland itinerary help
- 6 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 7 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 8 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 12 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 15 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 16 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 17 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 25 Swimming to Paris