I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting places to visit
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 Petrol in Greece
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 Korean Messages
- 9 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 Dijon in December!
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 18 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 24 6-7 Days in France
- 25 I need help deciding ASAP!