I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Driving in November
- 1 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 2 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 Traveling within Italy
- 6 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 9 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 10 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 11 Madrid to Sevilla
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 14 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 17 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Travel by train or bus
- 25 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome