I know it might be an obvious question for many, but is it fairly easy to drive in Iceland in the dark.
I am planning my first visit to Iceland in November. I am planning a self-drive trip (for 5 nights) with a base in the outskirts of Reykjavik. However, as there will only be 5 hours daylight, I wonder if it is possible to drive to places before daylight (e.g. Vik) in order to explore the area (e.g. Vik) when day breaks?
Any comments/thoughts/advice would be much appreciated,
Driving in November
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Sicily Suggetions
- 7 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 8 Paris in April?
- 9 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 10 Three days in Spain
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Estonia Amber
- 18 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Flam, Norway railway
- 22 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 23 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken