We are planning a driving trip in Norway and are wondering when the best time of year to go is. Perhaps early June? We also want to combine this with time in Holland.
driving in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Ferry from Dubrovnik to Bari overnight
- 2 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 3 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 4 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 5 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 6 Paris hotel choice
- 7 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 8 100 years of French gratitude
- 9 Globus Tours
- 10 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 11 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 12 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 13 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 14 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 15 Help with Madrid Location
- 16 Help for San Sebastian
- 17 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 18 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 19 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Paris T A X I
- 23 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 24 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 25 Portugal Itinerary for Late October