We are planning a driving trip in Norway and are wondering when the best time of year to go is. Perhaps early June? We also want to combine this with time in Holland.
driving in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 4 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 5 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 6 Dublin to Armagh?
- 7 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 8 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 9 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 12 England and Scotland
- 13 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 14 Air pollution in Paris
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 17 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 18 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 19 Naxos in May
- 20 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 21 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 22 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 23 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger