We are planning a driving trip in Norway and are wondering when the best time of year to go is. Perhaps early June? We also want to combine this with time in Holland.
driving in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 2 Questions for Paris residents
- 3 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 4 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 5 Mont St. Michele?
- 6 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 7 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 8 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 9 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 10 Stay in Venice
- 11 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 12 Venice - apartment??????
- 13 12 days in italy help
- 14 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 17 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 18 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 19 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 20 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 21 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 22 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 23 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 24 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 25 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns