We are planning a driving trip in Norway and are wondering when the best time of year to go is. Perhaps early June? We also want to combine this with time in Holland.
driving in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 2 Germany for 3 weeks
- 3 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 4 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 7 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 8 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 9 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 10 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Dordogne lodging
- 13 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 14 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 15 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 16 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 17 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 18 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 19 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 20 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 21 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 22 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 23 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 24 England in 7 days
- 25 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night