Is the driving as crazy in Marbella as it is in NYC? Nervous driver may or may not rent automatic car...very nervous about driving in foreign country. Hear that taxis are expensive. How is the walk to the beach? Also, do I need an internatiional driver's license. Why did I pick this place anyway? Oh yes, it's an apt. swap, that's why. Tellen
Driving in Marbella, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 2 Small group for Colosseum
- 3 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 6 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 7 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 8 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 9 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 10 What to wear
- 11 London 2nd time around
- 12 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 13 german rail ticket question
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 16 Arc de Triumph Question
- 17 Greek ferries
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 20 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 21 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Prague flea markets
- 24 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 25 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe